Chapter 14

"Why... first Landon, then my Dad. and finally my mom. Who else do I have to loose till I have had it?" I say in desperation.

   I fall to my knees. That is when I remembered that I had one bullet left in the chamber of my pistol. I put the barrel to my temple. Knees on the ground, eyes closed. It is all slow motion. I get ready to pull the trigger.

  A tear falls from one of my closed eyes.  Everything is mute, I hear nothing, mind is helpless and blank. Nothing, not even my heart. I have stopped breathing.

   Just as I am about to pull the trigger,        The gun goes flying out of my hand.

I try to open my eyes, it is hard. I can tell there bloodshot and full of tears. Ready to fall.

   Time catches up with me and I start breathing again. I finally force my eyes open. It is hard to see through these tears.

   I wipe the shame from my face. It is the last thing to do. Especially in front of all of these people.

   3 teenagers come barging in, one of them goes and kills the Killer of his father and mercilessly kills his mother. Then try to kill himself.

      I start to have a flash back.

     I am laying on my bed in my really dirty room with my face shoved into the pillow, no one home. I am balling my eyes out. I am deciding on what to do. I am planning my death. On how I want to do it. I want it easy, not painful. "No one would care anyway" I say to my self

    "This would be better than living in this shit hole." I say.

   That is when I hear knocking on the door. I wipe my tears away, shove my phone into my pocket, and put my hands in my pocket and open the door to see 15 year old Charles with an ax in his hand.

    "I see you troubled, want to come with me to let it go? I found this really cool place that we can hang out, I am pretty sure no one knows where it is... maybe a few people... you can use this..." He says holding up his ax.

    I nod and follow him.

    The flash back ends.