Chapter 5

"Hey guys, did you about the movie about masturbation?" Taylor half laughs as Charles and I look at her confused.

   "It's coming soon!" She barely gets out in between laughs, like it's the funniest thing she's ever heard. Charles joins in laughing as I just chuckle along to my friend's bad pun and open the door to McDonald's for them.

   Once through, Charles stops and looks thoughtfully at nothing in particular and finally saying," You know, Barbie's got a lot of stuff for a girls knees who don't bend..."

  Taylor begins laughing again as well as Charles and I, when she gasps and turns to us.

  "Hey guys! We should go into the little play slide area thing!" Taylor exclaimed like a four year old. Charles and I just look at her wondering how someone like her could be so childish and immature.

  "I don't know," I say a little concerned, "Aren't we a little old for that?"

  "Uh no." Taylor retorts defensively.

  "Well, I'm not going, I'm not sure about Charles though." I say turning to Charles.

   "Nah, I'd rather not be around all those annoying 5 year olds." Charles says. Taylor just nods and skips off, vanishing into the maze of slides.

   "Hey Charles, why do you think Tay's been in there for so long? Do you think she got lost?" I questioned, laughing at my friend's somewhat poor sense of direction.

   "She's probably just pushing unsuspecting children down the—"

  Suddenly we hear the screams of Taylor coming from in the slides. Seconds later she's running up to us like she's seen a ghost or something. She's gone even paler (which I didn't know was possible), short of breath, shaking, and looks genuinely petrified, which is quite unusual for her.

   "What the fuck happened in there, Tay?" I ask concerned for the poor girl and as if right on queue I turn to see some... some... thing, crawling out from the slides.