3- Coming Out

My coming out story isn't really the greatest and I mean I kept that shit in for awhile. Most of my friends actually figured out through my page on here, so I actually didn't come out to them personal and they had to figure it out themselves. Sorry friends that I didn't tell you personally.

To them I was still normal and I was still their friend, so I guess it didn't matter, but they were still very supportive and I love them for that.

Love you guys!

When I came out to my mom it was like any other day. We were just heading back from Wal-Mart and it was pretty late. My mom had gone through the spill of 'if you're gay than I would still love and support you'

I decided to tell her then and there. I looked over at her and said mom I'm bi, and with that the whole conversation was quiet. When we had got home I had to go shower.

I had asked her before I went to bed if she was ok with my decision and the words that came out of her mouth was 'no, I'm actually very disappointed in you.'

Those words crushed me and all I did was turn the other way and went to bed mad, which you should never do. The next day was pretty hard and when it became later in the day it had gotten worse. When my mom had got home the one question she asked was 'would you go down on a girl?'

Now at that time I thought I was asexual and that thought of going down on someone just didn't sound pleasing in my head and I told her no. She was like 'but you're bi. Wouldn't that mean you would have to go down on a girl.'

SHE ANGERED THE FUCK OUT OF ME! I LOOKED AT HER AND SAID 'NO' AND THEN WALKED TO MY ROOM BUT NOT BEFORE SLAMMING THE DOOR IN ANGER! YOU DON'T JUST DO THAT TO YOUR KIDS AFTER YOU GIVE THEM THE ITS OK TO BE GAY BECAUSE I'LL STILL LOVE YOU TALK.

I even told her before the whole bi thing that I was Asexual, but now I'm Demisexual, and she still didn't seem to grasp that concept either! I feel like now she has just forgot about me coming out because she hasn't said anything since then and I'm actually kind of glad that she forgot about it because I dont want to have to go through that again.

I hope you all enjoyed and P.M. more if you have any questions. Bye!