I WISH THIS NEVER HAPPEND

JUNGKOOK'S POV

Jungkook woke up and went to the living seeing his friends there - jimin and yoongi we sleeping together.

But the others were awake.

I couldn't remember what happend but as soon as I saw my house was a mess I remembered.

"FLASHBACK"

We went to my house when school was over my friends asked to go a cafe called 'papa Yan's cafe'.
We went there and had some coffee and a cheese cake 🍰 with whipped cream on top 🍰we all ate it and had fun.
We went home and talked about some things when

jimin said..

"H-hey guys can I talk about something I kinda feel bad about jimin said looking at all of us with a sad face."

"Yaw go ahead jimin" jin said.

"I can't get this over my head but I want to apologize to Taehyung for what I did We did😔My heart keeps saying apologize and it's not happy with me... can we apologize too Taehyung plz.."jimin said softly.

When jimin said that we all looked at each other and we looked back at jimin who had tears coming out 😢.

Hey don't cry king said wiping the tears off jimin.

"He is right we just apologize to Taehyung because what we did was mean.."jhope said.

"I wish i can but he will never forgive me.." I said.

"Hey guys! Why don't we have a party 🎊 okay it's gonna be alright I know Taehyung and I'll talk to him he's  not mad at me because I wasn't with you guys so he's gonna listen to me Okay let's have a party."

we all nodded to have a party XD we told each other that the party will be awesome we invited people we knew even I invited my brother Beakhyung to the party and his friends.

Yes I have a brother name Beakhyun.

I invited the person Beakhyung had a crush on and he invited his friends too.

My house was big so I didn't care.

Beakhyung had a crush on a gangster boy his name was chanyeol😉 he invited his gangster group too.

We had a party last night we didn't invite girls because my brother said not to because you know the reason why.

I drank to much and got drunk and fell asleep with no shirt on..

FLASHBACK END

"good morning🌞😃 "Jin said happily.

"Good morning "I said back.

"Hyung can I go to sleep more i didn't get enough sleep I think and I'm tired plz" I asked whining.

Jin smiled and said..

"Your so cute Jungkook😁 you can sleep we don't have school today and today we will be going to SHOP SHIPPER'S FUN PLAYING FAMILY FAR!🎡"Jin said happy looking at cute jungkook sleepy.

I thought it was boring but I decided to go with hyung and my friends since we were like a family.

after that i said in my mind.

I wish we never so this never happend I sighed.

I went to my bed and went to sleep...💤💤