Chapter 1

Days and days went through.....

wish you will leave me alone...

"I can't help it Jungkook....Just p-plz leave m-me a-alone cried Taehyung I-I h-hate y-you...."

"You broke my heart and played with it!"

"You just wanted to break my heart Because someone played it before...."

"You thought it was funny huh......"

"Ha-ha-h-ha well...".Taehyung said

"Taehyung it's not wha- "when Jungkook was about to say something Taehyung slapped him.

"JUST GO AWAY FROM ME YOU PLAYED WITH MY FEELINGS JUST TO LAUGH AT ME!
YOU KNOW THAT HURTS YOH KNOW IT!!!YOU KNEW THAT HAPPEND TO ME LAST TIME AND YOU STILL DID IT TO LOUGH AT ME!?!?"Taehyung cried hard,speaking loud...

"H-how c-could y-you...."Taehyung cries well as sobbing...

The Whole cafeteria was silent even Jungkook who was frozen..

Jungkooks didn't look at Taehyung when he was slapped to the right and still looking there...

"EVEN YOUR STUPID FRIENDS PLAYED WITH IT AS WELL AS YOU DID!!"

"YOUR ALL ARE MEAN! HEARTBREAKER!"

"WHY ARENT YOU LAUGHING HUH! I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE JUNGKOOK'S FRIENDS WHO JUST BREAK PEOPLES HEART!!"

"AND THATS WHAT YOU ARE! Taehyung cried as speaking."

Jungkook friends and the whole cafeteria were silent again.

Jungkook friends were heartbroken too..
Because they didn't know why they did this to Taehyung... Just to break his heart again!?!?

"T-Taehyung i-I'm s-sor-" Jungkook was about to speak but Taehyung cut him off.

"SAY SORRY FOR WHAT!?!? SORRY FOR BREAKING MY HEART!?JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!! YOU ALL ARE MONSTERS! GO TO HELL!" Taehyung said loudly as he ran away from the cafeteria to home.

"T-Tae- "when Jungkook was about to say something Taehyung had already left...

"FUCK! "Jungkook said.

"WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT HUH!?!? "

"GO TO YOUR CLASS IDIOTS!"as soon as Jungkook yelled everyone ran to their classes without giving Jungkook a stare

JUNGKOOK'S POV
I never knew this was gonna happen..I said in my head..

"Jungkook I think you should apologize to Taehyung and I think we should too..."Jin said having a sad face...

"How am I supposed to apologize to him... I already apologize but was SLAPPED BY and I broke his heart...BECAUSE YOU GUYS DARED ME TO DATE HIM ONLY FOR 2 MONTHS AND HE HEARD US IN THE CAFETERIA!? HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO SAY SORRY HUH!?!?"I said screaming even the people in their classes could hear it.

"We didn't mean it to be like this and I never knew his heart was broken first bye someone and your the 2nd Jungkook.. I'm sorry but you should've told me that his heart was broke by someone Jungkook ... I'm sorry" jimin said.

"I-it's m-my f-fault" jimin said as he started Crying.

"Hey hey hey... "I said as I walked toward him giving him a hug and wiping the tears off jimin cheeks.

"It's not your fault it's my fault.. I should've told you when he told me.. Plz don't cry jimin it's not you fault it's mine.. "I said trying to make jimin calm down and stop crying.

I never knew Jungkook could be this nice...