FAMILY FARE Chapter 4

TAEHYUNG POV

I woke up the next day and started getting ready to go I was excited.

I wore a white shirt which I ripped because i liked it and wore black jeans.

Taehyung clothes:

I went outside and got in the car and my dad drove us there

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I was woken up by Jin calling my name.

"Jungkookie! Wake up!! "Jin said loudly so the younger could hear.

"IM AWAKE!" I said yelling back.

"Come on get ready we are goin in a hour and don't wear anything that looks ugly ok NOW HURRY BEFOR WE ARE LATE MISTER KOOKIE! "Jin said.

"Okay I'm up"I said rubbing my eye.

I took a shower and put a black shirt and ripped jeans on and went down stairs.

Jungkook clothes:

Jungkook went down stairs and saw food that Jin cooked

Everyone was walking to the kitchen and started eating.

We finish in 15 minute.

Jin washed the dishes and got ready.

Come on everyone we are leaving now! Jin shouted loudly so everyone can hear and they did.

Everyone went to Jin.

Jin told who is gonna be with him in his car and who is gonna be in Namjoon car.

Jin: Jungkook,jimin,beakhyung

Beakhyung: Beakhyung came because hr wanted to go there because he loved going there.

Namjoon: Hoseok,Suga

They all got into the car.

Namjoon,suga,Hoseok and me,jimin,Jin
We drove there about 10 minute from here.

As soon as we got out the car Beakhyung took my wrist and dragged me inside telling me to come with him.

The others went inside and started to play.

Jimin with yoongi, me with Beakhyung,and Jin with Namjoon,And Hoseok didn't come inside because he was sleeping in the car.

Jin And Namjoon went on the Ferris wheel 🎡,jimin and yoongi went to the Teddy's ring on bottle.

Yoongi wanted  to win a teddy bear for jimin.

me And Beakhyung went to the the other Teddy's ring on bottle because there was too.

"Jungkook can you win me a teddy bear plz" Beakhyung said.

Okay i said.

"I couldn't make Beakhyung sad because I know I'm his youngest brother but he gets bullied but I have to take care of him even he's older".

I threw the ring and made it to the bottle .

WINNER!!

"Yay!"Beakhyung said excitedly.

You chose which teddy bear you want I said to Beakhyung and he nodded.

He chose the biggest one.

"Holy Jesus how is he gonna carry that!?!"
I said in my thought.

The older holded the big teddy and the younger didn't know he could hold something big!

"Come on let's go we got more kookie!" Beakhyung said walking.

I followed behind Beakhyung.

Beakhyung was walking and he bumped into someone😲He didn't know who it was and said.

"OH I'm so sorry I couldn't see!"Beakhyung said looking at the person.

"It's okay I forgive you"the man said.

"HEY WATCH WHERE YO-"Jungkook stopped and his eyes widen.

"Taehyung...."

"J-Jungkook...."