04

Dedicated to -kaittt , I hope to get closer with you, your comments are extremely funny!

Kenzie
— Saturday June 2nd, 2018

*alarm*

Ugh, rise and shine to me. I quickly remembered that I have a date with Mark at 3.

I got up, opened my curtains and started throwing rocks across to John's window.

Curtains flew open to see a shirtless John. I stared up and down from his abs back to his face, how could someone look so hot when they just woke up? His hair was messy and his abs were shining from the sunlight.

He looked hot. I never say that about him, I just call him the school's hottie.

"You like what you see?" John smirked

"Shut up, morning loser." I retorted

"Morning" he smiled, then mumbled "don't you have your date with Mark later?"

"Yeah but it's at 3. I gotta go eat breakfast later loser" I smirked while walking away

He looked sad. Could it be because of what happened with Nadia or because of my date with Mark? He's not jealous what am I saying, it's so probably because of Nadia.

I genuinely feel bad for him. I don't like seeing my bestfriend hurt. Nadia didn't deserve him if she was gonna play around with his feelings and suck another boy's face.

That does it. I'm walking next door after breakfast am I'm gonna go ask if he's fine. I need to go check up on him, he's like my brother! (Bet you guys were triggered when you read that lmao)

~ after breakfast ~

*knock*

Lauren opened the door. "Hey Kenzie" she smiles.

"Hey Laur, is John still home?" I asked

"Yeah, he still seems sad about yesterday and I feel bad for him" Laur muttered

"Same. I'm gonna go check on him, I'll be back home in a few hours to go on a date-" Lauren cut me off

"A date? With who? How did I not know about this?" Laur blabbered questions at me.

Then I realize how I only told John about the date and no one else. Eh I'll tell the groupchat later.

"Mark Thomas. The new kid, he's cute ya know. I'll tell you how the date went later" I smiled

"Okay have fun and he better treat you like a queen" Laur smiled back , "also, did you print out more invitations for your birthday party for Monday?"

"Yeah, can you come over to my house at 6 with the rest of the girls so we can plan more things?" I asked

"Totally! Now go see my brother!" Lauren chuckled

I walked down the halls and knocked on the door.

"Come in" he shouts

"Hey juanny boi" I smiled

"Hey kenz" his smile wasn't as big as it was a few days ago.

"Are you okay? With the whole situation yesterday and everything?" I asked john

"I guess, I don't wanna talk about it" he mumbled

"You know I'm here for you right John? No matter what and she didn't deserve you if she was gonna do those things" I spat out