Eudora x gord: mage university

Before this story starts, I need to mention the mages which are not in this story: gusion( I seriously have no idea why is he a mage)and chang'e. Anyway, let's go on with our story.
_______________________________
A school called 'mage university' is a university for all mages. All of the mages from the land of dawn attended that school.
A lightning sorceress named Eudora and a mystic magician named gord have feelings for each other but they never admit it to each other.
One day, Eudora was walking in the corridor with her best friend, odette. Gord saw her and walked up to her. Gord asked Eudora:" can I talk to you alone?" Eudora answered:" sure." She turned to odette and said:" I'll meet you in class odette." Odette replied:" ok." With that, odette walked to her class. Eudora turned back to gord and asked:" what do you want to tell me?" Gord answered:" I wanted to tell you that I-I-I l-" the bell rang. " never mind." He told Eudora. Eudora said:" then I'll see you in class." Eudora left.
Gord said to himself:" stupid gord, you could have told her that you love her if you didn't stammer." As he said that, he went to class.
~in class ~
" class, you need to perform your ultimate skill together. That will be your coursework marks." Their teacher said. Kagura asked:" are we doing in pairs?" The teacher replied:" yes, you may choose your partners now."
Valir, who is sitting beside Gord told him:" gord, this is your chance to tell Eudora that you love her." Gord asked:" you sure you don't want to work with me?" Valir answered:" Just ask Eudora already, or else she's going to work with someone else." Gord replied:" fine." He stood up and walked over to Eudora's seat. He asked Eudora:" Eudora, can I work with you?" Odette heard it and tell Eudora:" you can work with him if you want, I'll find someone else to work with." Eudora answered Gord:" sure."

~ on performance day ~
~ skip to Eudora and gord's turn ~
" fourth, Gord and Eudora." Eudora performed her ' thunderstruck' while Gord performed his ' mystic gush ' making a circle.

~ after school ~
Gord saw Eudora walking alone in the corridor. He went up to her and asked her:" Eudora, can I tell you something?" Eudora answered:" sure. What is it?" Gord gathered his courage and and said:" I-I-I love you. Will you be my girlfriend?" Eudora answered:" I love you too and yes I will be your girlfriend." Gord was happy and hugged her, Eudora hugged back. They stayed like that for a while. Gord asked:" do you want me to walk you home?" Eudora answered:" I would love to." They hold hands and walked back home.

They didn't know that odette was at the scene, she saw them holding hands. She whispered:" congratulations Eudora."

_____________________________
Thanks odette for spoiling the scene ( sarcasm) there will be a behind the scene of this in my new book. Btw, sry for the late update.