Alice

The next morning when i woke up, i was very determined to go and find Alice but, i wasn t really looking forward to seeing Edward again. When i got in my truck i saw Charlie outside. I walk over to him and i realise he was chopping wood so i decided to leave him alone. But he saw me over by him so he said he wanted to talk for a second and of course i was fine with it.

"So i heard what happened to Jake." He said in a calm yet somewhat happy voice.

"You did?". I said in a somewhat shaky voice but i don't think he noticed. Did he ?

"Yeah, for a moment it surprised me. Billy said he got in a motorcycle crash, i mean don't get me wrong i was always worried about him riding those things and frankly i never approved of them. But after awhile i always though he could handle himself." He said in a calm way.

"Oh ya i mean it definitely surprised me too." I said in a much calmer voice. For a moment i thought he actually knew what happened, but I'm thankful that he didn't. In all truth i never planned on telling Charlie about Jake or Edward, i don't need him stuck in my mess also.

"So how's you and Edward?" He said in a very awkward tone, it kinda made me uncomfortable.

"Yeah, we broke up. I thought about everything that had happened in the past and i honestly don't want to have a repeat of it. I don't think that i could take it if it happened again. I had a choice for myself, to either stay with Edward or go with Jake, and u chose Jake. He has always been there for me no matter what. And i don't really see him leaving me any time soon." I said in all honesty.

"Well i think that you made the right choice bells. I always saw you and Jake together." He said in a very happy tone.

"Ya well i have to go i am going to see Alice. I won't be too long." I said in a awkward tone.

" ok be back before supper." Said Charlie.

"Ok bye dad" i said and i was off to see Alice.

Throughout my drive to the Cullens i was thinking in my head what it would be like if Alice would change me. I definitely did not want to be someone who goes around murdering people. I wanted to take the slightly harder route, and be a good person.

As i arrive at the Cullens house, i it feels as if something or someone's missing. I walked up the steps and to the door and of course Carlisle is already there holding the door open.

"Bella i was not expecting you " he said with his always calm voice.

"Ya I'm here to see Alice." I said in a awkward tone.

"Ah well come on in she she should be down in a second" he said. And literally she was down in a second.

" Hello Bella i saw you coming but i didn't exactly see why, what seems to be the problem?" She said in a very calm and soft toned voice.

"We need to talk" i said in a serious tone. We quickly go upstairs to her room and she gets right into it asking me what i came here for.

"I came here to ask you to change me with in the next two weeks."