Chapter 1

If u want me too continue please comment.

Bella's POV
I just love Jake so much I can't let him go.  "Bella you have to choose, is it me or him." I just sat there at the side of his bed, thinking what if Edward went away again.  I couldn't bare the thought of it.  If I were to stay with Jake he can't hurt me.  I guess that sums it up."Jake I pick you".  After what I just said he pretty much just exploded with excitement and pretty much almost hugged me to death.  I knew that if I stayed with him the rest of my life he couldn't hurt me.  I knew from that moment on I wanted to stay there forever and longer.

The next day I had to tell Edward my choice. That I wanted to spend the rest of my life with jake. I had a feeling that he was going to be pissed.
  I arrived in my truck  at the Cullen's house.  It took every bit of my strength to pull myself out of my truck. I start to walk up the stairs outside of their house, and obviously they herd me coming so I just opened their door.  When I walked in Edward was already there.  He asked me"what's wrong". I knew I had to just give it to him straight so I told him. He was stunned at first, but then I explained to him why I chose Jake over him. I was ready for hell to break out, when he said "OK I get it". At first I was stunned but then I was completely and utterly confused. "Bella your happiness is all I care about .  If you want to be with him so be it" he said in a completely calm voice.  "So your not going to kill him" I asked. " No Bella I won't.  I was thinking about it but I know if I did that, you would be upset". And with that he walked up to me and gave me the lightest kiss on my forehead.  I knew from that moment on untill I walk out their door that I would no longer be with him. And with that I walked out the door and to my truck.  I sat there and thought what I had just done. I knew exactly what I had just done... I just made the impossible possible,and with that I started to cry.