•Two•

Harry Styles?

Could that be the same Harry I heard arguing with Nina?

I shook both Officer Reid and Jordan's hands and thanked them for making me feel safe and responding as quickly as they did.

They drove me back to my apartment and walked me up to make sure nothing else happens.

"We will most likely send our full team in the morning to investigate the crime scene but right now they're just taping it off. You sleep as well as you can now Miss Jones, okay? I will most likely call you tomorrow. If that's okay?"

Officer Reid smiled lightly as I nodded and thanked him again as well as Officer Jordan.

I shut the door and made sure to lock it up tight.

I sighed and pressed my back to the door and shut my eyes for a few seconds taking this whole situation in.

I can't believe the family right next door to me was murdered.

Those people were originally after me though, I mean they did knock on my door first.

Was that intentional for them to knock on my door first?

Did they know who I was or were they just going after the first person to open the door?

My head began to hurt from the constant questions roaming around in my head.

I decided to think of something else.

Harry Styles.

What did he look like?

What would he sound like?

Was he the same man I heard earlier tonight?

I could always google him and see for myself, however, I wanted to be surprised.

I finally moved away from the door and headed for the couch and poured myself another glass of wine as I watched the television.

I guess I'll email my boss in the morning that I would not be showing up due to what had happened this evening.

And to think that one night stand was what I was calling the worst thing to ever happen in my life.

What a twist.

I finished this glass only to refill it and watch whatever happened to be on which was The Hunger Games.

I don't know how I really felt about it, I mean it kept my interest but it wasn't one of my favorite things to watch in the entire universe.

About 2am I knocked out on the couch only to be rudely awoken by the ringing of my cellphone early in the morning.

I sat up with a slight headache and stood up to walk over to the counter and answered without looking at the caller ID.

"Natalia Jones"

"Where the hell are you Jones?! Today is the big presentation!"

Oh fûck.

I forgot all about that!

"Shît sir I'm so sorry! I won't be coming in"

"What the hell do you mean-"

"I was almost murdered last night sir. I have to go to the station for questioning"

It was quiet for a few seconds before he spoke up again.

"Well fûck Jones. An email would have saved me the guilt of yelling at you just now"

"I'm sorry sir. I seemed to have slept in a bit since it happened around midnight and I was at the station for a good solid hour"