•Thirty Five•

Harry's Pov

That son of a bîtch!

How dare he show his face here when he's the one who basically put Natalia in here!

Reid held a hand to my chest as he noticed I was about to pounce.

"If you don't want that hand to be broken, I suggest you move it Spencer"

He widened his eyes as I used his first name in such an angry tone.

"Harry.."

"Move. Your. Hand. Spencer. NOW"

The boom of my voice echoed, gaining everyone's attention on the two of us, including the two bloody fûcks who I was staring at.

Thomas smiled in the most devious way and I couldn't take it anymore.

I gripped onto Reid's hand, squeezing his fingers together which caused him to yell out.

I threw it away from me and started charging towards that sick fûck.

I noticed Natalia's mother stepping in front of Thomas but not even that would stop me from tackling Thomas.

Hell, tackling her too would just put the cherry on top of taking down the people who have hurt Natalia.

A mother should always be there for her daughter, no matter what.

She chose a man she didn't even know well over her, a man who tried to kill her only daughter no less, that alone should be enough to lock her away for life.

As I got closer I felt two pairs of hands grip onto my biceps, pulling me back so that I wouldn't run into Natalia's mother.

I couldn't help but see red as Thomas almost burst out laughing at how easy it was to have me stopped.

"Let go of me!"

I spoke through gritted teeth in Jordan's direction but he wasn't going to oblige to my request.

"Is that really what you want to do right now Harry? Cause a scene in a damn hospital? They'll kick YOU out since you're not family

"Is that really what you want to do right now Harry? Cause a scene in a damn hospital? They'll kick YOU out since you're not family. That woman over there is and she'll bring Thomas with her. You need to remain calm so we can keep an eye on him"

Jordan whispered this to me and I started to physically relax.

"I just hate that man with all my heart and soul"

"I know. We all do. Now come over here and sit down with us. Dr. Henderson will be here soon"

Jordan and Crawford let go of me so that we could make our way to the seats across the room from where Thomas and Natalia's mother sat down.

An hour went by and I was starting to grow really impatient.

All they needed to do was use the blood I donated to give to Natalia then they were supposed to be done.