Unexpected Surpise

Your POV
I wake up and stretch, the satisfying sound of my bones cracking soothes me.

Still in my pajamas and my softest blanket wrapped around me, i walk downstairs and prepare myself some cereal. "Hey Toxic, how are you?" Daichi says, sitting at the island in the kitchen. "I'm fine, how are you?" I ask him back, he shrugs. "I'm the same, nothing has changed since we got here." I nod, listening to him as I place my bowl on the island and sit next to him. "It's just so boring, ya know? Like I know we came here to stop the CreepyPastas, and I thought I was gonna be an adventure everyday, but it's obviously not..." He says, playing with his food. I shrug. "Things will get interesting soon Daichi, I promise. Can I tell you something?" I ask him, he nods unexcitedly. I go close to him and whisper. "On the first day we got here I saw Jeff the killer with a bloody knife when I got in my room, and guess what happened next?" His face immediately lights up and looks at me excitedly. "What?!" He whispers back to me, I smirk. "I threw one of my daggers at him." He smiles widely at me, then it falls into a curious face. "But don't they have your name on it, wouldn't they tell it was you?" He says. Shit. I forgot about that, oh well. I smirk again. "Exactly, Daichi." I say, acting like I thought of it before. He laughs loudly, then looks at me with sparkling eyes and the biggest smile. I smile back, blushing.

He looks down at my lips and gets closer to me, I follow. He starts blushing, still smiling. He grabs my face with his hand and rubs my cheek with his thumb. "I've always liked you, ya know?" He says, looking back at me smiling. I blush harder, looking into his deep green and blue eyes. "I did to." I say, smiling. We get closer to each other, just inches apart the door slams open. "HEY BLOOD! YA MISS ME YOU CUNT!?" We pull away fast, I look behind me.

Jeff stands, angry as shit. "YOU FUCKING LEFT ME FOR THIS PIECE OF SHIT?! I THOUGHT WE HAD SOMETHING!" He yells, tears threatening to fall from his eyes. I growl and stand up. "WE NEVER HAD ANYTHING JEFFERY, PLANNING TO KILL ME AND BETRAY ME WASN'T A THING TO ME!" I yell back at him, tears falling from my eyes. Jeff's face softens but goes back to anger. "YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT BLOOD!" He yells back, stepping closer to me and Daichi. My tail grows puffy and my ears perk up. "MY NAME IS TOXIC WOLF!" I say, turning into my wolf form and charging at him.

We charge at each other, my sharp teeth + combat V.S his knife + combat

I bite his arm and he swings the knife into my leg. I let go of Jeff and he takes his knife out of my leg. I pounce on him and claw his chest and arms, he throws me off him making me hit the wall. I growl, trying to get up, eventually succeeding. But, Jeff kicks me back down. I turn into my regular form and he holds me down. "GO. TO. SLEEP!"

I brace myself for the sweet release of death, but then I hear a slam. Nothing hurts though. I open my eyes and see Jeff with vines wrapped around him. I look at Daichi and he's controlling nature. He looks at me and smiles, I smile back. "LET ME GO!" Jeff yells, struggling to get out of the hold. Daichi looks back at Jeff and scoffs. "As if I would, you tried to kill her!" Jeff growls. "SHE FUCKING LEFT US!" Daichi growls and throws him out the door. I sigh and head upstairs.

I walk into my room and lock it, sitting on my bed with my head in my hands. My life has gone to shit. I lift my head up and go to the balcony. I look out and see Slenderman standing there. I look back at him and he turns around, teleporting away.

I'll get my revenge.

Ay yo it's ya girl uh yeah I'm still depressed about x, I honestly don't know if he's dead cause they dropped a music video on his song no pulse. Which they say he faked his death for. Tbh idk what to believe, but if he's not dead ima be mad at myself for crying 3 days in a row for him. But I still love him🙂💓