K.O. Part 2

~last time~

'What is the meaning of this?!' A voice asks. I turn to the voice, my eyes land on Slenderman. This can't be good....

~enjoy~

Masky and Hoodie rush to pull us apart. Jeff thrashes in Masky's arms, attempting to harm me even more.

"She's a traitor!" Jeff yells at me. I give him a glare. "Oh, now you're just assuming shit!" I yell back at him. He turns to Slenderman. "Don't believe me? Look at that damn letter!" He says harshly, motioning his head towards the letter on the floor.

Slender goes to pick it up. "I don't know what's in that damned letter! I swear! Jeff just barged into my room and read the shit! Whatever's in there,
I have nothing to do with it!" I say in desperation. Slenderman picks up the letter and begins reading it.

Moments pass as Slenderman reads the mysterious letter. After awhile, Slenderman folds the letter and places it in his suit pocket. His mood, unreadable, he puts his arms behind his back.

"Send Jeffery and (Y/N) to the cells until I decide what to do. Don't let them out unless told to. You're dismissed." Slenderman orders, teleporting away, leaving us.

My eyes wander over to Jeff, who's nose is spilling out blood. Hoodie pulls me onto my feet, i decide to cooperate to not make things harder for the both of us. However, on the other hand, Jeff is thrashing in Masky's arms, making the situation worse.

"Stop being a fucking dick, Jeff. You did this to yourself." Masky says trying to control Jeff. "Bullshit! She's a fucking traitor! It's all her fault!" Jeff growls, continuing to struggle. "What the fuck were you even doing in my room in the first place. Huh? Huh? You fucking perverted son of a fucking bitch!" I yell at him, tears of anger and betrayal.

The room goes silent. Jeff, Masky, or Hoodie don't say anything the rest of the walk.

Hoodie puts me into a cell, far away from Jeff's.

I crawl into the dark corner of the room while Jeff screams for them to come back. Masky and Hoodie both leave, turning the cell room pitch black. All i can hear is Jeff's mumbles and curses in the darkness. "Fucking asshats, *mumble* *mumble*, gay motherfuckers." Jeff growls, rattling the cell bars.

I locate the bed they provided and decide to take a nap. I lay down on the decent bed, it creaks under my weight. I eventually find a comfortable position and my eyes begin to close.

~time skip~

I'm woken up my someone shaking me. "Hey, Toxic, Slenderman wants you." A familiar voice says, I open one eye and see Masky peering over me. I close my eye and let out a long sigh. "Alright."

I sit up and crack my back. Someone pulls me up by the arm. "Hurry yo we don't have all day." Masky says harshly, venom dripping with every word he says. I look at him wide eyed. "Excuse me?" I say shocked. He glares at me, and if looks could kill, I'd be kissing Satan's ass in hell right now. "I said, hurry. the. fuck. up." He says, dragging me by the arm.

I yank my arm away from his grip. "I can fucking walk myself you dick." I say, fed up with his new found attitude.

We arrive at Slenderman's office and Masky knocks. "Come in, my child."

Masky opens the door, holding it open, and motions me to go in first. I walk in, immediately Masky closes the door, leaving Slenderman and me alone.

Yeahhh i'm gonna leave it there, sorry for such a late update, stuff's been going on and i'm in such a good place in my life rn, my boyfriend just makes living easier. anyway, i'll see you in the next chapter, baiii! :))