Nightmares & Crushes

Ipoked Greg, who was sitting in front of me on the plane, with his carry-on blocking the t.v, which was currently playing finding nemo. He snapped his head around and let out a groan, “What do you want Em.” I smirked and pushed his carry-on so it toppled to the ground. “I want to watch Finding Nemo.” I replied in a childish voice. He stuck his tongue out and turned around. God, I thought to myself, what I wouldnt give to be kissing him right now. I frowned and shifted in my seat. “Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, what do we do we swim swim swim.” Cried Dorothy as she sawn through the sparkling, blue, animated water. A crack of thunder pierced through the stormy night causing me to sink lower in my seat. “It’s okay Boo-Bear!” Cried Cacey, I giggled at the use of her nickname for me “I’ll hold your hand Wifey!” I cried. Andrea looked over at us and raised a perfectly plucked eyebrow. Man did I hate that girl. Everything about her was perfect, her long brown hair, her glittering brown eyes, her acne free, tanned skin. It was all fake though.The thing that pissed me off the most is that she cheats on her boyfriend, James, who is also going with us. He is the sweetest thing ever, and he loves her to pieces and she goes behind his back with the head football player, well, and the rest of the team. But you did not hear it from me! I grabbed Cacey’s hand as lightning sliced through the dark and ominous sky. James chuckled and started to chant Cemelyn under his breath. Let me just clear this up, I am NOT dating Cacey, but we act like it as a joke, James always makes fun of us though. I turn and stick out my tongue out at him and turn back to the delightfully simple childrens movie. My thoughts drifted off to Greg, and soon I was drifting off Nightmarish sleep.

The dark ominous sky loomed over a pitch black forest, with burned trees reaching their limbs up to the terrifying sky, which was only light up by occasional lightning. I whip my brown hair around looking for a single person in the forest. No one was there. “Emelyn, help!” Someone cried. I whirled around desperately looking for the source of the sound, but again no one was in sight. I knew who the voice belonged to though; it was Greg. The rain started to pour down, cold and dirty. Too dirty. That’s when I realised it wasn’t rain. It was blood... “EMELYN!” Greg screams I run and run, only to find that I was stuck in place, then like a puppet on strings,my legs took my body up a steep, mountainous hill until I ended up at a cliff. At the edge was a distraught greg, holding on by only one hand. “GREG!” I tried to cry, but all my body did was smirk and step towards him. Before I knew what was happening I watched myself bend down and put my hand on his. Then something unimaginable, something terrible, something horrifying, happened. I let go of Greg’s hand and took a step back. The next thing I knew my foot was making contact with Greg’s hand, and Greg was falling down, down, down into the eternal darkness.

“Em!” Someone yelled shaking me “Ema!” The same person yelled. I sat up startled “What?” I grumbled. I was looking right into Gregs sleepy brown eyes. My cheeks flamed up and i moved over so he could sit next to me. I sighed and turned to face him “Why did you wake me up?” he clears his throat and looks at me “You were crying.” He explains. I look at him and begin a sentence but get lost in his brown eyes. Before I know what's happening we are leaning forward and I’m on his lap and my hair and our tongues are dancing and then it hits him. Greg is a player. Even if we were to get together it wouldn't mean a thing to him. I pull away from the kiss and climb off his lap. “I’m tired.” I state abruptly. A confused looking Greg makes his way back to his seat. I begin to drift off to sleep while thinking about what just happened.

A/N:Sorry its so short :(  If you are reading this thank you soooo sooo much! Anyways I can't decide if I want to do some chapters in Greg's p.o.v. What do you guys think? Xx Calista