one

01| crossed paths

he walked into the convenience store for the third time this week.

hidden behind a mask and a black cap, his sweat was collected by the towel wrapped around his neck in a messy manner.

the man went to the ramen section, grabbing the cheapest one he could get. his money was scarce, and he needed to be quick if he wanted to go back to the practice room.

" that'll be four dollars." The cashier monotonously spoke, not bothering to give the tired boy a simple glance.

he handed him the money, beginning to prepare his dinner inside the store.

bells chimed to signify that a new customer had entered, and he turned his head to see the new face that had entered.

a young girl. a beautiful one. she could be a model he thought to himself, trying not to look for too long.

he walked over to the table by the window, blowing on his noodles before devouring them hungrily. he hadn't eaten since morning time, and with his endless training, he was starving.

" thank you." the females voice echoed throughout the small space, the rustling of the grocery bag wrapped around her wrist annoyingly following her as she headed out the door.

she quickly, subconsciously glanced over at him with an unreadable expression on her face.

he bowed his head, greeting her politely before she pursed her lips lightly, bowing her head at him.

she quickly exited the store, his eyes unknowingly following her figure as she disappeared into the darkness.

he couldn't waste anymore time.

after all, he was a trainee. and trainees shouldn't get distracted.

yes! i'm back!!
did you miss me? probably not.
enjoy this hoseok angst. :—)