six

06| stories that'll many will never hear

two months.

he had never been more ready for something, and he was definitely not going to work any less when he had come so close to his wildest dream.

going onto his phone, he had noticed that a viral story had been trending on every source he went on.

curious, he clicked onto the video with little awareness.

" a young woman, age 21, han dayoung; was found dead this morning, hanging on a lamp post in front of byul convenience store."

his jaw had dropped in shock, unable to believe that someone died at the store he always went to.

" prostitution, sexual abuse, harassment, and domestic violence. cctv recordings show the process of her fatal suicide."

a picture of her was displayed onto the screen, the boy dropping the phone onto the ground.

it was the woman he always ran into.

" her family had sold her into prostitution, and in various cases— she was found at this very store to get food for herself."

it was the woman he was so curious about.

" her suicide note read: i wish i was born as someone other than myself. i hope everyone who did this to me will rot in hell."

it was the woman he always crossed paths with.

" i wanted so badly for someone to save me. but what was i expecting, anyway?"

it was the woman he never had the courage to speak to.