explanation

EXPLANATION

i tried to give a deeper back story of the the woman (han dayoung) in chapter six, but in case that wasn't enough to clearly state her story-

basically this woman grew up from a domestically violent household, and had struggled with self acceptance (hence why she stated that she wished she was someone other than herself). (1) i made it this way to address the difficult reality that people face daily. i wanted to show that self acceptance plays a huge role on how you live your life. (2) domestic violence has become too common lately, and NO i'm not romanticizing this. i'm stating the twisted things a human is capable of.
she was involved in prostitution, (1) this is an extremely sensitive topic that can be disturbing to some readers. prostitution/selling sex is real! it exists! stop acting like it doesn't. i want people to realize that this is something that some people resort to in order to make a living, and that there are consequences when people ignore things like this. (which was why hoseok walking past her was a trigger of her suicide. she brushed her shoulder into his to grab his attention, but he didn't react.) again! i. am. not. romanticizing. idolizing. or. being inconsiderate of. this. topic.
her black eye in chapter 3 was a beginning indication that something or someone was inflicting harm upon her, making it the first sign of abuse.
her obsession with going to convenience store was a way for her to stay close to hoseok. she wanted him to notice her. she wanted him to see that she was trying to get him to talk to her. she walked into him and dropped her sunglasses purposely!!

moral of the story is: people who are destined to meet, will meet (if you believe in destiny at least). but moments are a key factor in this. i named the last chapter passing moments to convey that if you don't grab onto the chances/moments, it'll pass. it will be too late. people meet because someone has to begin something? yes?
hoseok didn't grab this chance, and he continued to miss his shot every time while the moment was patiently and eagerly waiting for him. isn't it sad? how the people you could've known, you missed the chance to meet?

in simplistic explaining:
you only have one life; one chance to grab onto something. once the moment passes, it doesn't come back. let's live without regrets.

ENDING NOTE

yes, im finally back!!
i decided to change it up a bit, and instead of making a thriller, i wanted to break some hearts with a depressing angst.

if you enjoyed, please vote and comment. show this poor kid some loveeee.

have a happy and wonderful week, and don't forget to grab onto every moment of your life.

much love,

peachyykelly