21

#spon read my spam book :) & thank you for 100 followers! xx

~Laurens POV~

After a few hours I see Alex start to move in his bed.  He slowly opens his eyes.

The moment we realizes he missed class shows in his eyes as he jerks up, only to groan in pain at the sudden movement.  I giggle at this.

"You okay, 'Lex?"

Peachy.

"I don't need your sass.  Do you need an Advil or something?  Ice?"

Yes please.  What about my classes?

"We talked to the professors, they'll email you anything you might need.  It's not like you're ahead or anything..." I mumble the last part.

Well, now that I am in pain and don't wanna move, what do you want to do, John?

"Oh.  Well," I don't make eye contact with him, "I was wondering if I could ask you, uh, something."

Concern crosses his face.  Of course! What is it, John?  You're not hurt right!  The last thing I need right now is you getting hurt!  You're so nice you don't deserve it!  Are you sick!?  Oh no!  Wait am I annoyi-

Alex is signing so fast at this point I can barely keep up. 

"Will you be my boyfriend?" I cut him off before he thinks to much.  "O-or I mean at least a date?  I don't want to make things awkward between us.  I know we only met like two months ago, maybe less.  I just really like you and you said you like me I don't want to make you uncomfortable or unhappy..." I ramble.

Yes!  I'd love to be your boyfriend AND go on a date with you!

My heart flutters and I feel dizzy.  I grin and I feel my cheeks heat up.  "Really!?  I gotta plan this now!  I didn't think you'd actually say yes!" I laugh at the end.  I've never been this giddy in my life.

Yay!  While you plan, I am going to take a nap.  Hopefully I can sleep off this headache.  He rolls his eyes.  I wish you could sleep off bruises because I think I need that now.

Alex nods off and I go to my phone and text the best date planner I know: Peggy Schuyler.

InDaPlace2B: help!!  Lexi actually agreed to go on a date w me!

PeggleLeggle: i thought u were a gay?

InDaPlace2B: i am?

PeggleLeggle: OOOHHH LEXI IS ALEXANDER OOPSIE I NVR HEARD U SAY THAT NAME THO ;))))

InDaPlace2B: can u calm ur non-gender specific flaps for a second and help me plan smh

InDaPlace2B: it needs to be perfect.  casual, yet romantic.  an appropriate first date!

PeggleLeggle: okokokok let me think

PeggleLeggle: does a picnic in the park sound good?  or too cliché?

InDaPlace2B: ima cliché kind of guy :]  sounds perfect!!

PeggleLeggle: do u know a food/drink he likes

InDaPlace2B: dr. p & popcorn 4 sure.  the rest just base it off my faves

PeggleLeggle:  i do all ur work johnny boi.  ur lucky i luv u

InDaPlace2B: thanks peg! i owe you!  maybe i'll put in a word with you and maria ;]]

PeggleLeggle: I TOLD YOU ITS AN OLD CRUSH

I laugh to myself at Peggy's defensiveness. 

This had to be perfect.