0.4

jacob's pov:

i woke up next to lexi, her hair was spread out on her pillow, her lips parted. she looked adorable. i got up quietly and went into my room, to see a text from loren.

loren gray💗: hey bby, im picking u up at 8am xxxx

me: okay baby girl 💋💋 x

perfect, this will make lexi jealous. i combed my hair, and put some hair jell in it, smoothing my hair out. i picked a basic outfit today, a plain black t shirt and some khaki jeans with my checkered slip on vans. i sprayed some cologne, brushed my teeth, and headed downstairs.

i was going through my twitter feed and noticed a lot of tweets about lexi and i.

camdallasbae: what's up with lexi and jacob ? @lexijayde @jacobsartoirs

jsforever: @jacobsartorius please explain what's going on ...

jacobsartxo: jacob are you dating lexi...? @jacobsartorius

jacobsbabe: this whole thing has got me triggered. @jacobsartorius

i tweeted back:

jacobsartorius: hey guys, no me and lexi are not dating. we are close friends that's all thank ya 💗

lexi liked my tweet and replied.

lexijayde: jacob is right, we are close friends, nothing else 😊

i switched my phone off, just as lexi was running downstairs. man she's gorgeous.

she was wearing this:

(ignore the girl in the photo)

i can't wait until the day i can officially call her mine.

"hey lex" i smiled. "hi j" she giggled back. "um i have a ride with loren so i'll see you later" i said walking out. "oh um- okay" she said, as i walked out the door to hear loren honking the horn.

"hey sexy" she smiled pulling my head against hers and kissing me harshly.

lexi walked out the door, to see me and loren making out. she looked upset as she walked off briskly.

my plan is in full swing already.

lexi's pov:

i walked out the front door to find jacob and loren making out with each other's faces. wow, was this his plan. well i guess it's time to get even.

i walked to school listening to blackbear. i was thinking about jacob, again.

did he like me?

or did he just want to make me jealous?

does he like loren..?

i mean they where making out....

i thought to myself, your being stupid lex. i mentally groaned as i arrived at school to see jacob with a swarm of girls and loren hand in hand with him.

"oh hey lexi right" loren sniggered, as i walked past. "uh yeah, hi" i said bluntly. "so are you and jacob like, friends?" she asked. "i guess why?" i responded. "well, back off. he's mine" she said grabbing his torso and kissing his neck. he looked awkward. "right j baby" she said smirking. "yeah babe" he said quietly kissing her back.

i rolled my eyes and walked off. i learnt from my mom, don't get mad, get even.

and that's exactly what i'm gonna do.

jacob's pov:

as lexi walked off, she looked mad. i guess my plan was working, that was.. until she walked up to mark thomas.. my best friend, and kissed him harshly.

he grabbed her lower back as she pulled his hair. my blood boiled. she's mine.

she broke the kiss, whispering something in his ear. she giggled and he smiled and pecked her cheek.

what was she doing, was she trying to make me jealous???

after school

i arrived home with loren in my arms. i hated fake dating her, but i kept thinking this is for lexi.

she's so irritating, and clingy.

"babeeee" she moaned again. "yes loren" i groaned. "i want cuddles" she giggled. "okay" i walked over and cuddled her awkwardly. a few moments later, her phone rang.

"hello" she said. "ok mum" she groaned. "but i'm with someone" she said. "okay i'll be home in 5" she ended the call madly.

"bye baby, i'll be back tomorrow" she giggled. "bye" i pecked her quickly as she rushed out the door.

i just realised. where the fuck is lexi, it's 7pm.

i decided to text her.

3 new messages
dad: hey j, we are coming home at 8pm. dad
dad: make sure the house is tidy!
loren gray💗: miss u already sexy, come over tomorrow coz my parents won't be home 😻😻

me: hey lex, i'm worried where are you.

i turned my phone off, loren is so annoying. and i'm worried about lexi...

where is lexi..?

new chapter soon ;)

remember to vote and follow me if u like my story!