0.2

lexi's pov

i woke up, looking over to my clock realising i must of accidentally fell asleep. it was 8pm.

i got up, and got changed into a pair of grey tracksuit pants and a oversized adidas tee.

it was completely silent, as per usual. "mom" i yelled. "are you home"

no answer, but i heard footsteps coming up to me. "i'm home, i was suppose to tell you that vanessa and john went out for dinner" jacob said. "oh ok, i'm gonna heat up some chicken nuggets, want any?" i asked.

"yeah why not" he laughed. "i'll help you make them" he said coming downstairs with me.

to be honest, jacob is really attractive. he has an adorable smile, the most amazing brown eyes, cute dimples, and a sexy jawline. i watched as he put all the nuggets on a tray and put it in the oven. i must of been staring to long, because he was looking at me smiling. "hey, you can take a picture if you want, heard they last longer" he smirked to himself. "shut it rolf" i laughed. "heyy it's my granddads name" he pouted.

it turns out jacob burnt our nuggets, we still ate them, even if they tasted bad. "these are horrible" i laughed. "hey your fault i over cooked them" he said. "but you where the one that should of been keeping an eye on them dumbass" i laughed. he smiled and his dimples showed.

man those dimples are cute

"thanks" he smirked. oh shit i said that out loud. i gasped. "oops sorry" i giggled. "it's okay lex" he laughed.

jacob's pov

i found that cute how she said it out loud, was i starting to catch feelings for her?? no, i can't.. she's my sister. and anyway, i'm a fuckboy. i can't catch feelings for anyone.

"i'm gonna head to bed" lexi said interrupting my throughts. "sleep well" i smiled. "you too" she smiled back.

i grabbed my phone out and texted one of the girls i used to hook up with back in virgina.

me: hey b, missing you sexy 😻

she replied back instantly, damn she desperate.

hanna: miss you too baby boy xxxxx

i smirked. i went into my room and took a shirtless pic to tease her.

hanna: omg your hot! wish you were still in virginia so i could fuck you right now 🤤

me: when i come for holidays you know it baby x

i shut my phone off and went to sleep.

but i couldn't. all i could think about was lexi..... and i can't stop.

lexi's pov

the sun hit my face as i opened my eyes to jacob rolling up my blinds. "come on lex, your gonna be late for school and we are going on the bus together" he said. i couldn't help but stare at his abs, wow damn. i quickly looked away, he smirked. "i saw you lex" he smiled. i blushed as he headed back to his room.