This Was a Bad Idea.

Nicole's POV

I watched Louis drop Max's hand as I explained that Max was my boyfriend.

"What?" Zayn asked, sounding quite hurt. I looked around at each of the boys. Harry was staring at Mia, looking as though he didn't have a clue what was going on. Zayn was looking at me and Max's hands, which were intertwined with each other. Louis and Niall were giving each other looks, and Liam..well he was looking down at the concrete.

I suddenly felt like bringing Max along was a bad idea.

"How about we go for a swim!" Mia suggested, as she threw off her towel and jumped into the pool. All of the boys followed her, but Zayn went to his pool chair. Max and I retreated to a couple of pool chairs, also. I laid a towel down and watched Max take off his shirt, revealing his tan, toned body. I then looked at Mia, who was staring at him too.

"So.Hot." she mouthed to me with a smirk.

"Mine." I mouthed back with a smile, before I took of my swimsuit cover up. I was wearing mint green swimsuit bottoms and a white, triangle top. As I walked to the edge of the pool, I noticed Liam staring at me. I gave him a small smile, before I felt someone push me into the pool.

"LOUIS!" I yelled, when I came up.

"You shouldve known it was coming" he said with a mischievous grin. I shrugged my shoulders, and swam over to Mia.

"Hey!" I said, giving her a hug.

"Hi! " she replied. " I see that your hair is brown again!"

"Yeah.. I felt like the whole blonde-thing just wasn't me...But you look really good! Your hair is so freaking long!"I said to Mia. Her hair almost reached her butt!

"Thanks!" she said.

"Harry was s-t-a-r-i-n-g at you earlier.." I exclaimed.

"Really! He was?" Mia asked. I nodded my head.

"So... Things were really awkward earlier.. When you were introducing Max.." Mia said.

"I know!"I agreed.

"But, damn, Nicole! He is hot," Mia said, right before I felt someone's arms wrap around my bare stomach. I turned around, expecting it to be one of the boys, but it was Max.

"Oh, hi babe!" I said. Max gave me a confused look.

"Were you expecting it to be somebody else?" he asked.

"No! Of course not!" I lied.

"Good" Max said with a smirk, as he leaned down and kissed me. As we pulled away, I felt like someone was staring. I looked over to see it was Liam.

_______________________________________________

Liam's POV

"Mate! What are you staring at?" Niall asked, before he dunked me under water.

"Niall, how am I supposed to answer if I'm under water?!" I asked, as I came up.

"I dunno.." he said.

" And I wasn't staring.. " I added, before turning to Louis.

X X X ( 7:00 P.M.)

"Liam! I'm ready to get some food! When are we leaving?" Niall asked me, as he lay on the couch in the penthouse that me, Niall, Zayn, Harry, and Louis were sharing.

I looked at my watch, to see that it was 7.

"Boys, it's time to go! Let go down to the lobby to wait for the girls." I said.