Chapter 6: Save me

"T-Taehyung...got kidnapped...by Yoosung and Mark."
-----------------------------------------------------
Jungkook's POV
I was so scared, all I can think about is what's happening to my poor Tae Tae. I was crying a lot and the rest of the members were trying to comfort me. "Jungkook are you okay?" Jimin asks. "No, I'm scared for Taehyung, I don't want him to get hurt!" I sobbed. "Don't worry Taehyung, I'll save you. Wait for me, I love you so much." I whispered. I look at my phone to see the other message from this unknown number.
Unknown: Hello. My name is Rika, I am Yoosungs cousin, I know where he is and where he took your boyfriend, I want to help you save him,
Taehyung's POV
I woke up and instantly my head started to sting really bad. "AHHHH!!" I screamed in pain. Suddenly I hear footsteps and I try to get up but I'm tied to a chair. The last thing I remembered was walking and then I blanked out. "Hey there." A voice said. "W-WHO ARE YOU!?" I asked, at this point I was really scared. "Oh cute, you're scared. Let me introduce myself, I'm Yoosung. I used to like your little boyfriend Jungkook." He said. I was shaking and didn't know what to do, what is he gonna do to me? I start to cry and he smirks pulling out a knife and starts to cut my arms and legs. "Hehe let's have some more fun." He says. He was torturing me for hours and I was already bruised. He loves to see me in pain. "Jungkook.....h-help me, save me." I whispered.
Jungkook's POV
I instantly replied to this girl named Rika.

Me: Why do you wanna help me?

Rika: Yoosung....he....well why he took your boyfriend is because of hatred, but it's because of Mark...he is making him do this, Mark is Taehyung's old friend in America and had a crush on him but Tae didn't like him and he is bisexual, I have a crush on him. Yoosung also thinks I'm gone because I've been gone for years now. Yoosung has become a punching bag and is willing to do anything now, just for money or pleasure, please help me save my cousin from this lifestyle and make everything right, I also want to be with Mark...I'm sorry if I sound selfish but I've liked him for years now.

Me: I'm sorry to hear that....I'll let you help, I know how it feels to like someone but they aren't there...please send me the address

Rika: here is the place they are at
*Sends link of place*

Me: Thank you so much. Good luck to you!

Rika: No...thank you, I hope you and Tae enjoy life together.

Me: We will ~

*End of convo*

Jungkook's POV
"HEY GUYS!" I scream, making everyone gather around me, "I found the location they are at, let's go save Taehyung." I say, we all get inside the car and drive to the place they are at. We each have weapons. I winced hearing screaming from the building, knowing it's probably Tae's. "Don't worry Taehyung, I'm here!" I scream. I burst through the door and there's a long hall with a door at the end of it. That must be it, I go first and the rest of the members follow behind me, when I get there I kicked down the door and there they were. They turn around quickly and their men charge towards us. We take our weapons and kill them instantly. We have all taken classes to train how to use the guns and knives, also to fight or course. Mark and Yoosung are now in front of us and are getting ready to fight, the other members ran towards them and started to fight them. "YOU GUYS WILL PAY FOR THIS!" I heard Hobi yell, wow, I've never heard him yell like this. While they were busy fighting them I snuck behind them and untied Taehyung. "Ahh Jungkook, you came." He said and started to cry softly. I embraced him and held him tightly not wanting to let him go. "Of course I did, I would never let you go." I said. I looked him in his eyes and kissed him passionately not caring if anyone else was there. He kissed me back of course. After a while we stopped kissing even though we didn't want to stop, we heard sirens after and cops came in with a girl with blonde hair. "R-Rika??" I heard Yoosung ask. After that I saw Mark walk next to Yoosung. Taehyung froze when he saw Mark, and he started to shake. "Omo! Taehyung what's wrong?" I asked worriedly. "That's Mark, one of my old best friends and he had a crush on me. I rejected him a-and-" I cut him off with another passionate kiss. "Shh babe, I know." I said. "Mark, Yoosung. Stop what you are doing, this is wrong." Rika said. She after went to Yoosung and Mark to give them a hug. "Rikaaa, I thought you were gone!" Yoosung said. "Mark....don't do this, listen I like you okay? I always have!" She said. Mark was shocked, "I...didn't know that...I'm sorry, I like you too...." he said, Mark came closer to Taehyung, "I'm sorry...shoulda known how you felt." He said. "I'm sorry too....to both of you guys. I was just hurt when you rejected me." Yoosung added on. "I forgive you....but don't do this ever again!" I yelled. "Yes..." They both replied. Afterwards the cops took them away because they did kidnap Tae.
*at home*
Taehyung's POV
Jungkook was treating my wounds and I winced once in a while because of my cuts.
"Baby, are you sure you're okay? Did he hurt you a lot?" He asked worriedly. I stand up and hug him. "Yes, I am because you're here and you saved me. I love you so much Jeon Jungkook." I said. He smiled and nuzzled his head in my neck. "I love you too Tae. I won't let anything happen to you again." I kiss him passionately and he kissed back just as much. Little did Jungkook know, Taehyung was planning something very special for him the next day. "Jungkook" I said, "Yes hyung?" He replied, God I love him so much, he makes me want to plan this even more tomorrow.

"Meet me at the park tomorrow at noon. I have something to tell you..."
-----------------------------------------------------
Authors note
Okay literally this was the most confusing chapter I wrote so basically Rika texts them and say that she wants to help them cuz it's her cousin and she loves one of the guys and they help her and get Tae back, Mark and Yoosung obviously got arrested and then BTS go back and you know the rest lol, but like AHHH SUMMER IS FINALLY HERE!

"-----------------------------------------------------Authors noteOkay literally this was the most confusing chapter I wrote so basically Rika texts them and say that she wants to help them cuz it's her cousin and she loves one of the guys and the...

^^ They look so cute together >w< but Jungkook looks so much bigger than Taehyung lmaooo, oh well I ship it <3