Chapter 5: Crazy ex-best friend

I will make this the best day ever, no matter what I will love you.
-----------------------------------------------------Jungkook's POV
Taehyung takes my hand and blindfolds me. "Come one we're almost there Jungkook!" He said. As I get closer to wherever I am going to I hear kids scream and music. When he takes off the blindfold I saw that we were in an amusement park! "OMO TAEHYUNG!! AIGOO I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!" I screamed. I hugged him tight and give him a quick peck on the lips. We walk in hand in hand to go ride some rides inside the amusement park and eat lots of food.
3rd person POV
Taehyung had a best friend back in the states and he was in Taehyung's acting class. They both hung out during that time and he developed a crush on him. His name was Mark and he is overly obsessed with Tae. He had been following Taehyung for the whole time in America and stalks him around. "Yah that Jeon Jungkook will not get away with my mans." Mark said. "HEY YOOSUNG GET OVER HERE NOW!" Yoosung goes over to where Mark is and Mark tells him the plan for after the day of fun for those two lovebirds.
Taehyung's POV
Okay I feel very weird like if someone is watching me and Jungkook but when I look behind there's no one there. I brush it off my shoulder and continue the day with Jungkookie. We rode so many roller coasters and ate Cotten candy and candy apples, it was by far the best day in my life. I'm here with the love of my life and nothing could ruin it (or is it) after all the fun we had we finally went to the ferries wheel. Since it was night time the lights of the ferris wheel were beautiful the lights were red, green, yellow, and white. I hold hands with Jungkook as we get on the Ferris wheel. I see Jungkook's face as we were seated. God was he handsome, the lights all around us reflected in his eye and his light brown hair blowing in the spring breeze. He was so beautiful. When we get to the top the Ferris wheel stops for a while and we stare at the lights around us. "Jungkook." I said. "Hm? What is it Hyung?" He replied. I stood up and got closer to him and pulled him into a tight hug. I kissed him passionately and we stayed hugging for the rest of the ride. "Jungkook...I love you so much." I said. "Aw Tae Tae I love you too." He replied. When we got off the Ferris wheel we went to a restaurant and got some dinner. I got japchae and Kookie got rameyon. At this moment everything was perfect and then that moment ended.
*Next morning*
Taehyung's POV
I wake up to the sounds of the birds and then I decided to take a walk in the park. I got up and got ready for today. When I went to the park I walked past the tiny lake they had there enjoying the scenery. Suddenly I hear shuffling behind me and then a rag is placed on my nose and mouth. "YOOSUNG! GET HIM IN THE CAR!" A familiar guy said, and that is all I heard when everything went dark.
*2 hours later*
I wake up with a throbbing pain in my head. "Ugh." I said. "Finally awake?" A guy said.
That voice...I recognize that voice is that..? "M-Mark?!" I yelled. "Hm, glad you remembered." He replied. I was so angry, when I was working he would always bother me and ask me to do bad things. But I know that Jungkook will notice I'm missing and come back for me.
Jungkook's POV:
I noticed that Taehyung hasn't been home in a couple hours but I thought that he was somewhere else so I didn't think much of it. I went out for a walk and went to the park. I sat there thinking for a while, I was so happy that I am finally Taehyung's boyfriend. When he gets home I want to cuddle and hug him and kiss him. After a couple hours I went home and he still wasn't home. It was 7:30 pm so maybe he was at dinner with some of
The other members, so I went to see if they were home. I went to each room and all the members except Taehyung. At this point I got really worried and even started to cry. All the members came up to me and looked at me worriedly. "Jungkook, what's wrong? Why are you crying??" Jin asked me. "Do you guys know where Taehyung is?" I asked. "Come to think of it...no we haven't." Jimin replied. "We should look for him since now it's 10:45." Namjoon said. After that we all went outside to search for Taehyung. We went to the Cherry blossom tree first, and then we went to the café, and we went to all of Taehyung's favorite places, but there was no luck. I started to cry again, what if he left me again? Did he only lie to me? What if he died?? I shook the thoughts out of my head and I look up to see Yoongi in front of me. "Don't worry Jungkook, we will find him, okay?" He said calmly. I nodded my head and continued to search for him and then I got a text message....two actually. One from unknown and one from my old friend Yoosung. Yes, me and Yoosung used to be friends and he did everything with me...but he always had a crush on me when I had a crush on Tae,he later found out so he turned on me.

Yoosung: Hey Jungkook, how you been? How is your life going with Taehyung??

Me: Yoosung!! I should've known you probably had something to do with this!

Yoosung: That's right, Mark and I have your friend, oh...should I say BOYFRIEND.

Me: DON'T YOU DARE DO ANYTHING TO HIM!!

Yoosung: ohh I won't.....yet.

You have blocked Yoosung Kim.

I started to bawl and all the members ran up to me. "JUNGKOOK WHATS WRONG!?" Jin asked worried.

"T-Taehyung...got kidnapped...by Yoosung and Mark."
-----------------------------------------------------Authors note
Okay, I'm literally writing this on a bus right now, I'm going to New Jersey today and I'm so shook rn. Also shoutout to my friend Irais for giving me the name Yoosung as one of the Kidnappers since both of us and a group of friends used to play mystic messenger, who do you think will be the unknown person? Trust me it's not gonna be Saeran.

 Also shoutout to my friend Irais for giving me the name Yoosung as one of the Kidnappers since both of us and a group of friends used to play mystic messenger, who do you think will be the unknown person?  Trust me it's not gonna be Saeran

^^ look at these cuties, I'm so shook rn by the new album love yourself: tear. It's like amazing I'm crying ;w;