Chapter 1

[Characters are listed above]

Nemo: Uhm... soooo, Jasmine... I was thinking... (coughs) if you would, of course, you don't have to, in the unlikely event that you have nothing to do, like to have supper with me in the Stinking Cod restaurant...?

Jasmine: Huh?

Nemo: Waaaaaah look at the time! I'm on my way, hahahahahaha! Bye-bye!

Jasmine: I never said I wouldn't go. I'll pay for half.

Nemo: (in seventh Heaven) O-oh, really? Meet you at eight.

Jasmine: (shrugs, whispers) What a wierdo.

At eight, Stinking Cod restaurant

Jasmine: Mmmm, this fish is sure good!

Nemo: (completely wasted) Brrrrrr....

Jasmine: Hey, you okay?

Nemo: (leans in for kiss, but the quick-witted Jasmine holds a fish in front of him so he kisses that instead) So I guess that means you love me too, hun?

Jasmine: (for once in her life, totally shaken) Aaaaaaaaah! (runs home)

Nemo: (lightly perplexed) Sweetheart? Where you goin'?

(Time skip)

Jasmine: (far from forsaken place, near Stella and Clorina) Supper...

Nemo... Kiss... Bloeugh!

Stella: (amused) Look, calm down and then tell us what happened.

Clorina: Sis, it can't be that bad.

Jasmine: (explains)

Clorina: (disgusted) Well look at that, it can.

Stella: I think you should get some sleep. Tomorrow, we'll talk things over, okay?

Jasmine: (nods) See you later.

~~~

Next day, Nemo's residence (btw I'm calling Nemo's mom Rose)

Nemo: (hung over, in lump mode) Good morning to me.

Rose: Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry. I hear your first date didn't work out well.

Nemo: (startled) What are you talking about?

Rose: What do you mean, what am I talking about? You told me about it.

Nemo: (indignant) I totally did not.

In Oak Park

Himour: (chortling) So how was the date, huh?

Nemo: (irritably) Uhh, why does everyone ask me that?

Himour: What do you think? Clorina told me...

Nemo: Clorina?

(in the same area)

Stella: (still amused) You'll get over it... this is only awkward for Nemo.

Clorina: (holding back laughter) Yup.

Newsseller: Fresh news! An idiot smooched a fish in Stinking Cod!

Nemo: (successfully escaped Himour and is passing by) What's all this? (takes paper)

!!!Scandal!!!
Yesterday, in the restaurant of the Stinking Cod, an idiot was dining with his beloved, who believed the supper to be purely friendly. All was well until the lady noticed the gentleman's strange, almost hypnotised stare. She inquired about his health. For some reason, the man leaned in for a kiss. The young lady panicked and, as a makeshift weapon, grabbed a fish. The man mistook the fish for the woman and kissed it with deep passion. As the weapon misfired, the young lady hurried away, never looking back.
!12!
Interview