•F I N•

I love you, but there isn't a way to do this anymore. And not being able to be by you breaks my heart. So much. But being with you has broken me beyond repair. And I don't know who I am anymore or what to do with myself. I'm lost. So I'll smile and say I'm fine; hide the pain deep inside. And every time I wanna cry, I'll lie to myself and say 'we'll be fine' when that's far from true. I'll hurt myself everyday by saying 'I love you' but I can't be with you. I'll love you, forever and what ever is beyond that. And I'll be here for you, always. But we can't be what we were anymore. If you can't do this, then neither can I. I know I'm lying to myself because I can. I can overlook. I can forget and put it all behind me. But you can't. And that's the problem. I don't think anyone has ever loved you the way I did. And that scared you, so you broke my heart before I could even think of hurting yours. But that's the thing, I wouldn't come close to ever thinking of hurting you. This is our tragic, sad ending. I'm sorry I wasn't enough to make you stay. I didn't expect our ending to be like this; in tears and sadness. I actually never expected an ending to us, and that is what breaks me the most. I'm so sorry I couldn't make you stay. This is it, this is over. And as for you? Well, I'm sorry-I dont mean to be cocky, but you'll never find a love like mine, when I love; I love in a way that consumes you. You will search your whole life for that love, and you will never find another person who loves you the way I did. I'm sorry we ended in tears and brokenhearted. I'm . . . so sorry.

• ★ •

I am so thankful to all of you who voted, read, and commented ♥ you have no idea how much it means ♥ I appreciate you so much and I am so thankful for every single reader ♥ thank you for sticking by throughout this whole painful, heartbreaking journey ✨ you have no idea how much it means ♥

- F I N -