Attacking the herd

For one of the boats, they are design to transport sauropods. Only at least Mamenchisaurus and at least 7 Brachiosaurus are presumably, still alive. The Ingen soldiers attack the stampede as they continue to hide from the invaders. A Triceratops takes down a jeep while the several other took down both sauropods. The sauropods were transported to the ship as the herd watches.

As one of the Ingen soldiers caught and tranquilized a Parasaurolophus. They transport it to one of the ships. Junior was watching in the distance with his mate in one of the trucks. The captured dinosaurs try to fight back to let themselves out but it's hopeless. Then I heard a roar, louder than a lion.

It was not coming from one dinosaur but many. The dinosaurs attacked many of the soldiers killing them in process. I fired at 2 raptors and they laid down dead. The dinosaurs attacked us again and again. But they ended up retreating, I sighed in relief and saw Junior's mate.

She looks back at me before being tranquilized. Several Pteranodons were captured as well. Then suddenly, a pack of raptors attacked. Angered by the lost of their pack mate, they attacked Michael. As they attacked him, a Baryonyx had been rescued by Ingen.

I tranquilized the raptor, several cuts I'm still good. As I looked up, more Pteranodons were trying to escape from the island. What does it mean?