Chapter 3

As the light filled to room i looked up and saw it was Vaughn , 

   "Look what we have here." He smiled whickedly "Brother i didn't think you had that good of a taste."
I looked between then and i guess you could tell that they were brothers by the similar features but not by much. i started to button up my shirt because we got caught ,"Whoa what do you think your doing missy." Jason asked. "Um going back to lunch obviously." I said. "Hmm i don't think so." said Vaughn and Jason smiled as Vaughn began to lock the door and flip the light off.

  Next thing i know im being pushed back down on the table while Jason has my hands held above my head and Vaughn unbottoning my shirt once again, he licks down my neck giving me goosebumps i sigh as i knew that there was no way of getting out of this. He takes off my bra and starts to play with my boobs. There was a throbing of need in my southern region.I bite my lower lip wanting to moan, Jason lets go of my arms and walks around Vaughn and slides down my pants , he starts to tease me by rubbing my clit through my lacey thong. i could already feel myself get wet.

I moan wanting him to do more but he continues with just teasing and so does his brother. They switch places and Jason instead of using his finger he runs his tounge over my thong making me even more wet.

"Please stop with the teaseing."I moan to the both of them.

Just as i said that they both smirked evily and stopped what they were doing , fixed themselves and headed towards the door. I scoffed and straightened myself out and walked out as the bell rang for thee next period to start.. I had to think of a way to get them both back .. but how?

   The next few periods went by quickly then came lunch, walking through the doors the smell of food made my stomach growl. Going through the line and paying for my food i found Taylor at a table . Sitting beside her i noticed that Vaughn and Jason were at the table directly in front of me . 

HEY guys im sorry it took me forever to up date!! im truely sorry ..... my mom died recently so it will be a while ...sorry :( still love me right ?? yes ! aha anyway  hope you have an amazing day!! or night , either way stay beautiful!

XOXOXO,

E..A..