chapter 1

Sexual Tentions   

                                 Chapter 1

 Anxiously Kat waited for the bell to ring , she sat there in the noise filled classroom rolling her thumbs waiting for the students to settle themselves down again. As the bell rang for the last class of the day to be let out she smiled walking out of the room and down the hallway with excitement seeing him walking towards her. He dangled the keys in front of her face , when she tried to grab them he held them higher, he being 6'4'' in a half and her 5'6'' she pouted and crossed her arms in front of her chest and walked off a little bit. He caught up to her , them both walking down the front main hall to the history hall where his old blue Camaro is parked. Opening the double doors leading to the student parking lot the sun hit her pale face causing her to shiver slightly from the warm rays of the sun.

     Quietly she walked beside him wanting to hold his hand , she refrained. She opened the car door with a loud creek slid in on the hot car seat , slammed the door shut and clicked on her seat belt.Pulling off the school campus he sped down the road. He slowed down to the speed limit and slid his hand on the upper part of her thigh rubbing it then squeezing the inside making her gasp , he chuckled. she looked out the window and ignored him making him sigh he returned his hand to the steering wheel.

     Turning off to an unknown road she asked confused , "Wait , where are we going?" panicking a little bit. 

    ''Don't worry you'll see when we get there." He says. She continued to stare out the window watching the trees blur by.

     "What's wrong?'' he asked concerned.

      "Nothing."

      "Tell me then."

       "Hey, look at me." She looks over giving him a questioning look. He pulls behind an old building , turns off the ignition and takes off his seat belt.Leaning over to her he gently kisses her then deepened the kiss by putting his tongue into her mouth making her moan. Taking off her seat belt he reached into her shirt and grabbed her breast and squeezing the nipple making her moan even more. he kissed down her jaw and down her neck finding her sweet spot and sucked on it making her grab on to his hair  and tugging it making him get hard. he then took her nipple into his mouth sucking on her nipple and playing with it with his tongue. She moaned with pleasure he ripped off her white belt and unbuttoned her pants slipping his hand down to her pussy he could feel how hot and bothered he made her. while rubbing her clit he kissed her sweet spot  making her tug on his hair again making him groan into her neck.

        "God you're so wet." he  breathed.

        "Mhm." she couldn't find her voice in the pleasure she was feeling.

        "Pull off your pants." He commanded, lust filling his voice. She did what she was told and he pulled off his pants too. He leaned her over to the side and rubbed his cock on her wet pussy making her moan. He thrusted a little bit into her making her moan again.

         "You like that?" He asking her know the exact response he was going to get.

As She was about to respond he trusted into her again , "Yeessss" , she moaned out.

Hey guys! So this is a new story that i've been working on, its going to take a little while to update because i have school. But , i hope you like it and  sorry its short!! >.<