Punishment ( tickling)

Authors note ok you get the idea already* so this part two the last part (sorry) of the story because I'm really lazy and this story sucks so yeah let's get on with the story *
You were tied down to a table. Oh no what have you gotten your self into now.then you saw baldi approach you. Shit."why hello y/n" you decided to ask where you are"uhm where am I?" Baldi responded "you are in my schoolhouse in the empty classroom!" You freaked out."what are you going to do to me" you asked nervously. Baldi smiled and blindfolded you"aaagh!" Baldi pulled your shirt up above your bellybutton. You didn't like this one bit but you didn't say anything because you didn't know what he was about to do to you.
                    *TICKlING*
Baldi poked at your sides."mmhmhmhmmm"you trying not to laugh. Baldi was testing to see how ticklish you were. Baldi now tickled your sides"mmhmhmhhahahahahahahahhahahahahahheheheheheheheeheoohohohohohmyhyyhyhyhyhyhygohohohohohohd whahahaahaar youououhohoho dohoohohing" "what does it look like I'm doing" baldi now tickled your hips."bwahahahahahhaaahheheheheehestohohohohhohohohahp ihihihihihihhit tihihihhhihihihckles bahahahahahahhaahldi stohahahahap ahahahahahahahahah" baldi stopped for a second "oh more ok" "what no!i said no- hahahahahahahhaahahahahha ohohogoho JEEZ juhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhst stohahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahahap

ihhihihihhiihihhihihihiihhiihihhiihhiihhit nohohohhoho mohohohohhohhre i cahahahahaahahant breaheheheheheheheehthe nohohohoho" baldi now tickled your armpit."no not the armpit not the armpit nohohohohohohohohohhohohohohoh hahahhaahahhahahash ihihihiihihohihihi c-cahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahant breahehehehehehehhehehehhahahahhahath"baldi squeezed them which made you go into a fit of laughter "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOT THAHAHAHAT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHA pleheheheheehehehehase stahahahahahahaahahahahaahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhaahahahhaahahhahahaahhahahahahahahhahaahhap ihihihihihit!" " alright I'll give you more!" Baldi looked around where he hasn't tickled yet. Until he eyed your feet. "Don't you dare"you knew what he was just about to do "y/n I had a lot of fun today but I know something that will take the cake!" You got nervous and started squirming." No you don't!"
Baldi tied your ankles down. And slipped off your shoes and pulled off your socks "no dont I swear"you thought you were going to wet yourself and baldi "Ahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaahhaahhahahahahahshahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahhahahaahahhahahahahahahahhahaahhhahahhahhahahahahahhahahahahahahaha stahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahhahhahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahp ihihihihihihm gohohohohohihihihhihhihhihihihhig tohohohohhohoohohhohohoohohhoohohohohohh pehehehehehehehehehehe pleheheheheehheehheheheheehheheheheheheheehe stahahahap" baldi smiled while rolling his eyes "oh no I'm so scared" he tickled more "bahahahahhaahhaahaldihihihhihi nohohohohohhoohhohohoohhoohhohhohoohhohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohohoohohhohohohohohohoh mohohohhohohhohohoohhohohohohohohohohohohooohhohohoohojohoohhhohore pleheheheheheheheeheheheheheheheheheheheheehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehheheheehhehehehehehehehehehheheheehheehehehehse *gasp* nohohohohhoho I cahahahahahahahhahahahahahhant tahahahahahahahhake ihihhihit anymohohhohhohohhohohohore"  baldi knew he was being cruel "fine fine" baldi Untied you " haaah *breathing* ohhhhhhh man I'm glad that's over* baldi started to blush "why did you do that?" Baldi decided to tell you why "y/n because uh i-uh this" baldi kissed your lips. Baldi blushes red. Your eyes widened but you kissed him back "I love you y/n" "I love you too"

Authors note* wow people wow that took a long time to make this but I'm finally finished wooooooo yay well I read it and to me it was good and all you tickling likings people out there who like stuff like that this fanfic is for you like this and comment on it and share what I should do next but this is the last part sorry so yeah bye bye