~ONE~

MILO HILL gasped at his best friend, Molly Irwin, as she told him what Director Fury left in her room

"Wait what?" He said to the shorter girl besides him who just kept nodding and grinning like a mad man. Sitting down at a cafeteria table the two sat in the same side next to each other to whisper or their definition of whispering.

"Fucking time travel Milo! Can you believe it?! All this time in the lab with Stark and Fury figures it out on his own! What a fake bitch!" Molly swore making Milo roll his eyes.

"Well yeah Molls he's the Director, of course he has his own operations going on behind closed doors. What do you think we do for a living?" Milo snorted making Molly roll her eyes and gently shove him.

"No need to be a prick Hill."
"Coming from you Irwin that doesn't say much."
"Low. Real low."

"Are you two done acting like a married couple yet?" Agent Maria Hill, Milo's older sister of ten years interrupts the two friends.

"For the last time I am not marrying him, goodness do you see how he keeps his room here?! It's like a someone let a drunk alien stumble around in it." Molly exclaimed making Milo shove her.

"Hey be nice we don't shove girls!" Maria scolded her brother. "Only if they are the bad guys can we hit them." Molly said rubbing her arm form where she was shoved.. twice.

"Let's be honest here Molly is the bad guy."
"Actually I'm a girl so your statement is false asshole."
"Agent Irwin with me please." Director Fury walked in the cafeteria and called.

Molly turned red and nodded. "Of course sir."
With that she followed Director Fury out of the cafeteria but not without one last punch to Milo.
"Ouch! What the hell Molly!"

Turning around quickly she flipped Milo off and whispered "you're welcome."

Following Director Fury, Molly found herself in his office asking to take a seat. Settling down in the black leather chair, Molly crossed her legs and looked up at her Director.

"Am I in trouble sir?" Molly asked unsure of what she did.
"Not anything I know of unless you did something.. again..But that's not the reason I brought you here. The reason is about your new mission. I hope you've read what I've left on your desk?" Fury asked Molly who just nodded.

"Yes I did sir and may I say I'm completely excited and ready for what ever you throw at me."
"Good cause I'm sending you to the future."
"Wait what? Why?" Molly questioned earning a signature eyebrow look from Fury.
"I thought you just said you were ready for anything!"
"I did- I am sir. I'm just confused on why the future? Shouldn't we be focusing on the past I mean for starters the last two wars!" Molly imputed.

"This is why you are a level nine agent. Your creative thinking and blabbering mouth will be perfect for this. The future is in danger and I want to see what it holds and why. We have been contacted by a business from the year 2038. You will be sent there and acting as a police officer sent from the government. You will be on the case of whatever the reason is that we need to send you. I will have Mr. Hill be your comm man as you will always be on comms with him. Got it so far?" Fury said making Molly want to drop her jaw.
"Yes sir I think I do."
"I'm going to need more Thank just a think Agent. I'm gonna need a hundred percent."

"I got this sir, one hundred percent."