Chapter 2 - Teasing

She opens her eyes and looks down at her hands, which she recognizes as those of a young woman of eighteen. She runs her hands through her soft hair and gets up, walking over to her cupboard and pulling out a black lace underwear and bra from the second draw. From the next draw, she pulls out tight mini shorts that will bare her legs and a singlet shirt that accentuates her large breasts.

As she makes her way to the bathroom, she turns on the shower and lets it warm up. After taking off her clothes, she jumps in and lets the warm water touch her naked body. Watching the water fall over her youthful, tanned body made her fall even more in love with herself every day.

She uses a strawberry-scented body wash and submerges her head in the water, but her hair stays dry because of a thin, transparent screen surrounding her hair, allowing the water to just contact her face and body.

Succubi are incapable of getting their hair wet; as a result, you will never see them in the rain as everything else will get wet but their hair. If the succubus continues to absorb souls, it remains pure and pristine.

After stepping out of the shower, she gets her towel to dry herself. Sensing the young male in the restroom, she touches her own mirror and writes "Amy" on it.

The young male is trying to clear the fog from the mirror when he notices the word "Amy." He stares at it confusedly and recalls his dream about having sex with her. He hurriedly brushes the memory of it aside as he continues to dry himself.

She grinned as she walked from the restroom into her room, changed into the clothing she had taken, picked up her larger backpack for school, and went to her kitchen to have something to eat before heading to the male's school.

She intends to play games with him during class, tease him, and observe his emotions the entire time to gauge how long he will hold out. When she arrives at his school, she notices that it has both elementary and secondary students, although they are separated.

She keeps walking to the front desk and registers as a new student, ensuring sure the young male is enrolled in the same classes as her. Even though she is a master in every topic, she thanks the woman for getting her schedule and walks to her first class just to see how her victim reacts to anything erotic that crosses his mind.

She grabs the attention of every boy in her class the moment she walks in, giving them all a cute smile. Upon noticing the young boy at the back of the class—lucky for him, as no one else will pay any attention save for him—she sits down on the opposite side, up the back, where she can see him clearly and doesn't have to constantly turn around to see how he reacts.

She begins class slowly, thinking back to the previous night, when she caught a glimpse of him moving slightly as he tried to focus on something else. She repeats the action, smiling as she notices him putting his hand down to his dick and sensing his gradual rising getting aroused.

He wriggles around on his chair like he has insects in his trousers, trying to control his dick. She raises her hand and tells the instructor that she has to use the restroom. She then exits the class and waits for the young man to emerge from the other side of the room for a few minutes.

She gives him a lot more memories before he rushes out and stops when he bumps into her. He falls on top of her and brushes her leg with his dick, as she could feel.

"In a rush are we?" She simply says to him.

"I don't have time for this." He says, becoming agitated and agitated, and gets up to go around her.

"Amy," she says as she stands up, causing him to pause in midair before turning to face her. He was clearly completely aroused by her thoughts, as she could see and smell.