Chapter three

He smirks as he grips tightly onto your waist. You gasp softly as his one hand leads down to his your thigh as he keeps another hand on your waist.

You pull out of the kiss slowly and he grunts pulling you up. You chuckle softly wrapping your legs around Deans waist. Your hands, locked around his neck. You go back in for the kiss as he grips tightly onto your thighs. He smirks as the kiss turns from slow and gentle to rough and passionate.

He carry's you over to the bed. He lyes you down under him slowly letting go of your thighs moving his hands up your waist to your (f/c) bra.

You moan softly as he pulls away kissing your jaw down to your neck to your breasts. He skillfully undoes your making you sit up onto his lap.

He smirks and sits down pulling you onto him. You grind against his lap as his hands gently caress your breasts. You moan smiling as you start to take off his jacket. He helps you and tosses his jacket to the side. He takes off his shirt tossing that over with his jacket and you look down at his six pack. Nearly drooling at the sight of it.

He chuckles softly and sees your enjoying the sight. You take your hands and graze them against his chest gently pushing him into the bed. He looks up at you and smirks seeing that you want to take control. You laugh biting your lip as you feel his bulge in his pants and you lay down undoing his pants slowly pulling them down. He watches you smirking.

You pull down his boxers to see his erection pop out of his boxers. He sees your eyes widen and you bite your lip. You slowly take his tip into your mouth licking it slowly, teasing him. He groans as he grips onto your hair.

You start to take him into your mouth. He try's to thrust into your mouth but you hold him down. He lets his head down and groans in pleasure as he grips the fist full of hair.

You smirk and starts to go faster, salvia dripping out your mouth. Groans and moans come out of his mouth as he yanks hard but not to hard on your hair.

He's had sex with many women before, but this was different. It was a new feeling for him. He seemed to really been enjoying him self also. He mumbles to himself as you notice he's close. You hum onto his erection sending chills down his spine. He groans as pre cum starts to come out of his mouth. You smirk and pulls away from his erection. He frowns a little as he lets out a loud groan. He looks at he panting gently.

"Why'd you stop?" He asks looking up at you. You smirk and quickly go back to sucking catching him off guard. He lets out a groan that sends chills down yours and his spine. You slow him to start thrusting into your mouth.

He starts to thrust into your mouth gripping onto your dark/ light colored hair. He moans as he he thrusts hard one last time before cumming. You smile as you feel him cum in your mouth.

You pull away and he looks at you with an evil smirk. He groans as he gets on top of you kissing you roughly. He yanks off your panties fast groaning into your mouth. You slip your tongue into his mouth. He groans battling to win. He tosses his panties with his clothing and quickly thrusts into you.

You let out a loud moan pulling out of the kiss. "Dean!" You shout throwing your head  back bucking your hips against his. He groans as he places his places his hands beside your head thrusting hard and fast.

He hits your sweet spot and starts to suck on your neck. You continue to moan as he thrusts into you. "O-Oh Dean..." you moan out wrapping your arms around him. He pulls himself closer to you and finds out sweet spot on your neck sucking hard. He groans into your ear as he mumbles out "Fuck.." He sucks harder on your neck as he thrusts hard.

"Dean...I-Im..." Dean groans in response as he breaths hard onto your neck. "No, don't... Not till I say..." He says between grunts biting down on your neck. Your back arches against his chest throwing your head back trying not to cum. Soon, his thrusts start to become sloppy, but still a decent job.

He groans as you moan him loving the sweet moans skipping out of your mouth. Heat starts to feel the room, the sound of skin against skin feels the room also. Echoing through out. He shouts out telling you to cum and you do so as he does also. Slowing down the thrusts. "God...." He whispers as he starts to kiss you softly slowly slowing down. He smiles as he feels your smile on his lips. He slowly pulls out, opening his eyes.

You open your eyes as well looking at Dean. He smiles gently at you seeming to be serious for once. He bites his lip gently kissing your lips one last time "I'm glad I came tonight." You nod smiling "Sadly you might have to get back over there before Sam wakes up." He shrugs Groaning as he nods. "I guess so." He looks over at the clock seeing it's four o'clock already, and that Sam would be waking up within an hour or so to get some beers or something. 

He sighs standing up as you sit up on the edge of the bed. He smiles at you grabbing his clothing. He just throws on his boxers and nothing else, since his room is only next door.

He winks at you smiling "Maybe we can hang out tomorrow night too if you want." He grabs his clothes and opens the door "Damn, your so sexy.." He mumbles not wanting to leave.

You laugh softly "Speak for yourself handsome." You say holding the door knob smiling. He chuckles checking you out one last time. "See you in a bit, (y/n)." "Gladly" You smile as you close the door walking over to your bed.