Part Eleven:

Recap of last chapter:
Dean knocks on your motel door and you tell him to come in. You were only in your shirt, bra, and panties. You hum as you sit on your bed re-rapping your arm. Dean walks in and you hear the door shut behind you. You smile softly and tilt your head seeing Dean standing at the door. He was just in his black shirt and jeans. You were kind of shocked that he wasn't wearing his jacket. You smile softly as you stand up. "There's my girl, come here." He says with a soft smile. You giggle to yourself before walking over to him. You mean your body against his before he places his hands gently on your hips. He smiles and gently kisses your lips. You smile against his lips as he pulls away slowly. "So I came over to tell you the hunts off." You laugh rolling your eyes "Yeah, okay Dean." You thought he was lying just because "I'm serious (f/n), few hunters got to them before we did." He says as he looks Down at you.

"Are you lying?" You ask running your hands over his chest laying them on his shoulder. He scoffs lying "I'm not lying to you." You smirk "Okay then if the hunt was canceled come to bed with me."

Dean's POV:

I try not to make it obvious that the hunt wasn't canceled. (F/n) is slick. "Okay. If this proves to you that the hunts off then I'll do it." (F/n) just smirked as she twiddled with my necklace in her fingers. "Well then? Come on." She grabbed my shirt and I groaned in how forcefully she was. It's sexy how she takes over sometimes. She lets go if my shirt before walking over to the bed.

Your POV:
You look shocked and start to walk towards your bed. You chuckle glancing back at Dean seeing him stare at your ass. You lay down on your side facing Dean. He looks down at you, undressing you with his eyes. He bite his lip and took off his shirt before lying down beside you facing towards you. You scan his body as well biting your lower lip as you look into his green eyes. His eyes fluttered open before looking at you in the eyes. He smiles gently before pulling you into a tight hug. His warm embrace surrounded you making you feel safe and loved. You trace the tattoo on his chest with your finger before he clears his throat. "Goodnight Dean..." You whisper before gently kissing his neck. He groans smiling as he responds "Goodnight love." He gently kisses your forehead before laying his one hand in your hair running his fingers through your hair.

You moan softly as you he gently plays with your hair. You fall asleep against him, unaware if he fell asleep or not. You sigh softly in before falling into a deep sleep.

Dean's POV:
I sighed to myself as I stringed her hair through my fingers. I looked down to see her tracing my chest and smiled. I sigh at how I have to lie to her but it has to be done. My smile fades slowly as I played with her hair, man is she beautiful. She's so tempting to just... Ugh, I just always have the urge to wanting to be around her. She's my everything. I hear a soft moan and look down at her. Her eyes were closed. I sigh once again as I look at her clock. It was 11:56 I had three minutes to get out of here before Sam comes looking. I grabbed her tightly hugging her as she slept. I lay my head on her shoulder as I hug her. I feel her smile against my chest as I hold her. She's so beautiful, I slowly untightn the hug as I look at her. I kiss her forehead bettors slowly crawling out of the bed. Before I got up she grabs my wrist muttering stuff in her sleep. "Dean..." She mumbled. I assume she's just having a dream and so I stand up placing her hand back down on the bed. She curls up before I start to walk towards the door.

Few minutes later, No ones POV:
As you lay in bed Dean opens your door with his jacket and his duffel bag. He walks over to you and smiles at how beautiful you look when you're asleep. He sighs as he covers you up with a sheet. After he covers you with a sheet he lays his jacket on top of you. You growl as you turn towards him still asleep, Dean smiles as you take the jacket into your arms holding onto it.