chapter 1

I was at School, counting down the minutes, the seconds; until i was finally free. Finally free from these perverted teachers and little boys. Free from girls, who are so full of drama and of them self's . Finally free and can finally live my life without nothing holding me back . Well so i thought; I soon realized that, that simply wasn't the case. But i haven't gotten to the part of my story yet. After School let out, i wasn't crying, at the fact that all my "Friends" were off the college. I wasn't upset at the fact that everyone was off living their best life. I was happy , joyful that i'd finally get the chance to be alone; Without a trace, without anyone or anything holding me back. But there was this boy; named Derrick. I've seen him around school but never with anyone. Just himself; alone. I've never spoken to him before but something about him attracted me to him. I wanted to talk to him but i didn't know how. We were out of school so i thought i missed my chance. I was never the type to chase a boy but something, just something made me want him for my own. No, i wasn't just attracted to him for his looks , even though he was quite attractive. He was tall with brown skin and curly black hair. He never was with other people, he was always alone and quiet. But even though i love being alone, i still had at least one friend. That was my best friend
Diamond, i've known her for as long as i can remember. She was the complete opposite of me, she was pretty with a nice body; and she was LOUD. But, hey! we even each other out. After the last day of school i slept over her house, i loved spending time with her; she made me feel complete in this empty world. "Victoria you got any last minute crushes?" Diamond said. "Welll..." I replied. "Ouueee bitch spill" Diamond said loudly. I explain to him to her and how I was attracted to him. At the time i was struggling to even remember him name. "Derrick?!" Diamond replied. Than it clicked. "yeah" I said. "OMG Victoria likes Derrick, Victoria likes Derrick!!" I just rolled my eyes as I laughed  at her screaming. "Girl he cute you should get on girl." Diamond screamed in excitement. "That's the problem i have no idea how." I replied disappointed. "I'll help you." Diamond said. "Diamond I don't k- come on Victoria i'm not finna do this with you, I'm going to get you this boys number and you're going to text him." Diamond says interrupting me. "Fine" I say. "Yayy" Diamond replies clapping her hands together. She hops on her phone and in a matter of seconds. She says "I've got it!" "Damn you work fast." I replied laughing. "I get that a lot." She replies as she hops up on the bed and shows me his number. I take out my phone and save his number. "Okay now what do i say?" I said. "Say something normal like 'hey i'm Victoria." Diamond says. "Okayy." i replied.  I began to type up the message, while diamond stares at my phone. I finally finished typing up my message. "Well what are you doing, hurry up and send it!" Diamond says. My heart started beating. "i'm not sure if I- give me this phone." Diamond says as she interrupt me and takes the phone out my hand and hits send. "Your very welcome." Diamond says. I looked at her and rolled my eyes. "I'm getting tired, i'm gonna sleep" I said. "Lame" Diamond said as she got up and turn off the lights . Less then 5 minutes later she was knocked out, snoring. "That didn't take long." I thought to myself, giggling. I checked my phone to see that i had a notification from Derrick. "Hey!" the message said. Then from the simple "Hey!" we began texting each other days on end, speaking on the phone until we'd fall asleep together. I'd get really excited to talk to him everyday day. Since talking to him i lost so much weight, I'd talk to him so often that sometimes i'd forget to eat. But i wasn't complaining, i was hoping to lose a few pounds for the summer. After us talking for a few weeks, we decided to makes plans to go to the movies. We went to the movies on a Monday and picked a irrelevant movie so that we could be alone. As the days grew closer too monday, I grew more and more excited. The day came by and i was overwhelmed with excitement. The movie was at 7:30 pm but I started getting ready at 4, to make sure every little thing was perfect. I took a looonng hot shower, and removed every inch of hair. Even though I wasn't planning to do anything, you can never be too sure. I wash my hair long curly black hair and let it air dry. I always thought i looked best with my hair down but it was always such a chore to take care of. I began to get dressed but i had a difficult time deciding what I was going to wear. I wanted to look perfect. I picked out this beautiful denim skirt, that my mom gave to me; with a pink polo shirt. By the time i finished getting ready, it was already 7:19. I hoped up and grabbed every I needed,  while I walked to my car I texted my mom and told her I was going to the movies with Diamond. She replied with "Okay, I love you!" and I replied with a "Love you too." I begin driving to the theater, almost crashing because I was so excited. I finally pull up to the theater, and parked my car in the parking lot. I hop out my car and began walking to the front doors.  I saw him there, waiting; I grew with so much excitement. While I was walking, we locked eyes. I had a huge smile on my face, and so did he. I finally walked to the front door and give him a huge hug. We paid for our tickets, walked in the theater. Practically no one was in the theater. I was even more excited; I hated a lot of people all in one room. We planted our selfs at the very top of the theater; and began to watch the movie. He wraps his arm around me and my heart began beating. I was nervous that I was going to do something wrong. With his free hand he places it on my thigh, I grew more and more nervous. My flower began to get warm and wet. As his hand goes up my skirt, the more my flower began to throb and the more I craved. He goes higher and higher, than stops and moves his hand. Why'd he stop? Did I do something wrong? I thought to myself. I look up and realize that the movie was over. We hoped up and walked out the theater. As we walked it was completely silent between us. To break the silence between us I say "I had fun!" With a smile. He looks at me and smiles back "Yeah.. I did too." he says as he looks forward again. "You wanta come over my place?" he asks as we walk to my car. "Umm. sure." I replied unsure of myself.  We walked to his car, and we get in. In the car it was quiet, almost awkward. Finally after it felt like an eternity, we pull up to the driveway of his home. His house was nice, he seem to be wealthy to be living on his own. He hops out the car and walks to the other side to open the door for me. "Thank you!" I say as I hop out the car.  Eventually we walk into his him and he leads me into his room. Each step I took, leading to his room; my heart beats faster and faster.

Okay i'm done for now, hoped you liked! :)