Late registration

Vic is late to her class she walks in "hey my bad I'm late" she says sitting by some guy who she thinks name is Vivek.

Mr. Telphy grins "its all good , now class as i was saying fill out this sheet now ima leave y'all can talk amongst yourselves" He says leaving.

This Aaron with a tail on the back of his neck that makes Vic cringe speaks up.

"Well i know why I'm here i enjoy taking classes talking about black professor , but you why are you here?" He says turning to the girl in the yellow who's name is Zoey Vic knows that for sure.

She stays silent "why am i here? why are you here? Ha i love drones!" She plays it off.

Vic chuckles and looks at the drone flying around the room.

Then suddenly a girl with braids Nomi the known bisexual of school
"I can't put the real reason why I'm here,  my uncle reads this "

As she tells her story which includes sex in the bathroom with a random girl.

Vic chuckles "definitely just put drones" She says

She hears a laugh making her look that way seeing a beautiful girl with braids and a varsity track jacket she knows her name is Sky , they make eye contact but Vic breaks it quickly turning back to her sheet.

Then Vivek speaks "i think I'm a drone guy too"

He missed registration from selling drugs to the campus buyers.

Vic shakes her head.

"Anyway you guys putting drones?" He ask pointing to Sky and Jazz.

"Ummm" they both say

They missed registration because of an argument and told something that their father told them which was "no one wants 2 rachet ass girls on a cereal box"

Luca turns around and says "i disagree with your dad could've brough back rio's"

Sky and Jazz rolls their eyes
"You putting down drones or not?" Sky ask

Luca shakes his head "nah Ima just put i don't care"

He then tells a story as to why hes here which is purely because he didn't care.

Vic chuckles.

"What about you? Victoria right?" Zoey ask

"I go by Vic, I'll just put drones" Vic says smirking

"Aren't you going to tell us why?" Sky ask looking at Vic.

Vic smirks at her "Nah I'm good" she says leaning back.

Sky smiles at her slightly then turns back to her sister.

Vic speaks again "well what about you? You putting down drones or not?

Zoey nods "heck Yeah"
"Ok so here's what happened"

She then tells a story about her leaving her drunk wasted friend at a party after she puked everywhere.

Vic looks at Zoey "wow"

Aaron turns to Zoey "dude you are a monster"

Everyone turns away ignoring her.

Till she speaks "You're right i am a monster"

Vic walks over sitting next to Zoey
"Yeah you kind of are"

"Kind of?" Everyone says walking over and sitting on and at the table.

"What? she clearly feels bad about it" Vic says shrugging