Bitch Don't kill my vibe

Vic and Sky have been texting for days now and even meeting up just to make out but no one knows but them.

Vic walks down the hall with Luca laughing as they reach Zoey'a room they see the door already open.

Luca walks in saying "what's up with your roomate?

Vic nods agreeing with his question.

"Oh I don't know" She says nervously

"You missed our class , don't worry though told the professor you were getting an abortion" Luca says calm

Making Vic burst of laughter "wow you couldn't say anything else?"

"Oh my god!" Zoey says eyes widening

"Don't worry about it just smoke one up with us" Luca says pulling out a blunt.

"Yeah no I'm going to do my work and not smoke at like 11:00am" Zoey says rolling her eyes putting on her pants.

"Whatever" Luca says smoking the blunt then passing it to Vic.

As Vic breathes in then blows out feeling it hit the back of her throat.

"Woww" Vic says already feeling a bit of a buzz.

"See that's why smoking isn't my thing" Zoey says grabbing her bag.

"Well whatever your thing is it isn't working , also your pants are backwards" Luca says

Vic chuckles but tries to hold it back.

"Ugh!" Zoey shouts already feeling this day would be a shit one.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Oh my god you stink how much weed did you smoke" Zoey ask Vivek and Vic.

Vivek shakes his head "clearly not enough to be at a wack ass art show"

"Agreed" Vic says getting an eye roll from Zoey and a smirk from Nomi.

"If this is experiment art where are all the dicks" Nomi says looking around

"This is a socially conscious photography based on the life of James Baldwin" Zoey says.

"Or is it just photos of little black kids looking super sad" Vic says .
"You totally didn't bring us here to look at them , you brought us here to look at him" She says pointing to Aaron.

"Oh what what's Aaron doing here i like see him everywhere" Zoey says dumbly.

"I think its because you stalk him" Nomi says making them all laugh

"I'm not stalking him!" Zoey says

Vic rolls her and mumbles "she's totally stalking him"

Aaron spots us and walks over "what's up guys"

He goes to hug Zoey but she instead bro hugs him.

Vic cringes at how awkward it is.

"What ya doing...here" Zoey ask

"I kinda set this up" Aaron says

"Wow pretty cool" Vic says kindly knowing she's lying.

Aaron and Zoey suddenly have a banter making Nomi , Vic,  and Vivek cringe.

"We're going to Papa K's after this you should come" Aaron says

"Yeah we'll see what happens" Zoey says trying to be cool.

Vic rolls her eyes "well you going right now because I'll tag along I'm hungry as hell"

"Yeah let's bounce" Aaron says.