Murder The Daylights

"'Hey rose!" 

Ah, that voice, it makes cats want to die. Just kidding! That's my wonderful best friend; Alex Jean. I love cats. Well I only love my cat; Willow. She's the cutest little feline that you ever seen! With her white fur, that has a big black spot on her left eye, her one blue eye and brown eye with her cute little button-

"Hello? Hello? Rose!"

"Huh what! Is someone dead?!" I looked around franticly at the halls.

"What the hell? No! Why would someone be dead? Wait don't answer that. I don't want to know what happens in you weird head."

"'Hey! I take offense to that! Have a colorful imagination is a good thing! You're not boring like some people."

"Whatever you say weirdo." He said with sheep smile on his stupid face. I said some colorful words under my breath. "Did you say something piglet?" I gave a glare at his face, he knows not to use that nick name! It's so embarrassing! Who would want to be called piglet?! Tell me! No one! "Shut up! What did you want before you came and annoy me?"

"Oh yeah!" I shake my head. Thinking how we ever became best friends. Oh yeah he saved you from those bullies, and vowed to be best friends since. "Well you know how Lydia said she would go to the spring dance if I did something to 'amaze' her?" I nod my head to continue. Well Lydia and he been together since freshman year and it is now senior year. I know it's so cute! But I hate her. Point blank. She treats him like crap. But as a good best friend I don't say anything because she makes him somewhat happy. "Well, I sung in front of her house at midnight to the song; Take My Hand by The Cab. You know our song." Alex is in schools choir. So he is a great singer! I love it when he sings! 

"What did she do after?" A frown came upon his face. So many emotions came into his eyes. He looked like he was about to cry. It broke my heart, who would want to see their best friend at the bridge of tears. I didn't have to know what happens next. 

I pulled him into a hug, I held on to him. I felt wetness in cardigan shoulder. You could hear soft sobs coming from him. "Shh, it's okay. I'll take care of this." I was going to kill her. I was legit going to murder the daylights out of her. No one makes him cry. The thing about Alex is that he rarely cries. He cried when he found out that his father lost his legs in war. But that's what you expected.  It was hard on him, but it was worse for his mom. I never had seen her like that. His little sister Taylor is only nine, so it was hard on her too. But we have moved on and are just glad to have him back in our lives again.  We still have our family Barbecue every Sunday at their house.  

I heard that skunk bag’s laugh coming up the hall and I growled at her. I think she heard me, because she turned her head my way and made eye contact with me a looked a little scared. But guess what! This skunk bag has her hand intertwined with another guy.  I was about to get her, then I thought who’s going to take care Alex?  Right then our other best friend Sammie came. And I whispered in her ear on what happened and told Alex I’ll be right back.  The girl was half way down the hall, snogging with her new toy.  And Please mind you that I’m not a violent person, so when I pulled on her left shoulder and right hooked her and said this at the same time “this is for Alex you skunk bag!”  She screamed and held her nose and looked at me with tears in her eyes. I held my throbbing hand, and walked away. Her toy looked at her with worried in his eyes and took her to the office. The halls were cleared the bell rang and I went back where Alex and Sammie were last, they weren’t there. I got a text from Sam telling that they are in class. Right when I was about to head to class, my name was on the intercom, by the principle.   

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Hey guys! New story! I  hope you guys like it ! well please comment vote and share! Love ya ! XX