Unexpected

When I heard my name on the intercom I groaned, I promised dad that I wouldn't get into trouble again! Damn you skunk bag! this your fault, now I'm going to get my art studio keys taken away from me.

I walked the other way from where I was originally going to, now up to the front office. I was making my way up to the F building. I was walking down the gravel and I heard crunching nosies behind me.

I turned back to see Nathaniel Rossano; the schools "lone wolf" as people like to call him. But to me his my old childhood Bestfriend/crush.

He was walking a foot behind me when I went to look at his eyes I saw him already staring at me. We made spilt eye contact, I looked away right away.

A slight blush started to from on my already rosy cheeks from the weather. Great another reason to add to list why they call me Rose! I pulled on edge on my beanie to cover my ears from the Winter coldness.

Is it weird that I can feel his gaze on me? I was afraid to turn around. Ya, I know you just hit a girl in the jaw. I know!

I mentally shook my head to clear my thoughts.

A girl a few feet away from me was right about to crash into me. Last thing I remember is hitting my head on the side of the gravel.

○ 。° ○ ° ○ 。

I woke up to hush voices.

"Nathaniel Rossano! what did you do now? did you far in another fight?"

"No, aunt Maggie. I was walking to the F building to get the letters, when a girl running late crashes into this girl, and she landed on her side and got her head on the gravel. Her head has some blood. So being the gentleman that I am, I brought her here."

"Shhh, to loud." I mumble into a very hard pillow. I wanted to get cozy, so I started to move around.

But for me stuff doesn't go as planed. I roll and land on the cold. hard. tile. floor.

It's not very soft landing. It's not like cotton candy clouds.

"Oh my! Nathaniel! Get her on he bed!" wait what!? I wasn't on the bed in the first place!?

I groaned and rolled on the flat of my back and opened on eye, I saw the schools nurse, and Nate.

Well that was Unexpected.

○ 。° ○ ° ○ 。

A/N: Heyy guys ! so I was thinking I will update when I get 2 or more votes on this chapter! thank you so much! hope you guys like this chapter

Vote

Comment

Share

- JaiDean