Gonna Be A Long Week

Hey guyssss, im backkkk.!!! XD soo I was thinking would you guys read if I update faster but short chapters .? Yes no maybe so, okay well comment . Now back to the book .!

°。○°

I sat up slowly on the bed, looked at Nate first then over to the nurse Maggie. Nate had a look on his face that I couldn't describe, while Ms. Maggie had concern written on her face.

"Oh Sweetie are you okay you landed pretty hard right now, and from what I heard you landed hard on the gravel, from what has told me."

I looked over at Nate and he just shrugged his shoulder. I nodded my head back over at her, but quickly stopped because of the pain that was coming from my temple, I winced and put my hand on it.

"Fudge snicker doodles!" Laughs came from the room, then it came to a halt.

"You never did like cursing." I stared back up at him and put on my big girl face.

"I wouldn't think you'd remember." A hard look stayed on his after that. His aunt asked if I wanted to go home and I told her no, she cleaned up some of the dirt and blood on my temple and said to take it easy for the day. Nate stayed the whole time. I don't understand why though.

Maggie told me that she's going to to call the office and tell them what happened, se came back and told me that I still need to head over there. I got my stuff and headed back to the office which was the next building over.

○。°。○°

I guess Nate still had to get something from there, because he was walking beside me, looking straight ahead lost in thought. My stair lingered bit to long and as looked at me, but looked away and looked straight again.

○。°。○°

When we got to the building, walked straight up to the front desk, "umm, Principle Stamford wanted to see me.."

"Um, okay let me tell him." He said

About five minutes of waiting, and figuring out the Nate left, Mr.Stanford came out of his office with Nate, I've must if notice he went in with him. But Mr.Stanford motion for me to follow him.

"My sister Maggie told me that you were with her before you came her is that correct?" I nod "yes", "okay, let me get to were you punched another student, you did it because?"

"I punched her because, she broke my best-friend's heart." he took off his glasses and rubbed his eyes. he put his glasses back on and grabbed a folder in front of him.

"It's say here that you've only gotten detention 5 times this because you've been late to morning classes, but other than that you have a clean state."

"I'm not going to suspend you but you will serve a week of detention."

"Okay," I grabbed my stuff and closed the door behind me.

This is gonna be a long week.