#3

Denial flew pass your mind as you come to accept the fact that you had time traveled. How? You weren't entirely sure but one thing came to mind: you have the ability to change the future. To prevent the shitty shitty chaos that wiped almost half of the country's population and your dear high school classmates. To prevent that god damn hand man laying his hands on the wish quirk.

You brainstormed various theories as to how you got sent back in time; coming into a verdict that was shaky at best but made the most logical reason. The little girl(— that you just realized, never knew the name of— DAMMIT how the fuck are you supposed to find her in this timeline then? You're a shitty excuse of a hero, shiiiittttt)'s quirk that allowed anyone's deepest desire to come true must've mistaken your want to turn back time, literally.

You're a 25 y/o stuck in your 6 y/o body with a mission to change the world, your condition came with pros and cons but you're confident you can pull it off.

Who are you kidding, fuck, what are the odds you'd pull this off?

That doesn't mean you can't try right?

First things first you need to get rid of the swearing habit your past lover unconsciously influenced you into. A kid at this age shouldn't know the f word.

Speaking of your past lover, you will have to find him in this timeline along with Izuku since they both play a big role in the future.

Most importantly though, you need to know what date it is today to plan things out—and the calendar on top of your desk gave you no problem in overcoming said problem.

Your speculation of your current age is correct but the calendar vividly displaying the date brought dread upon your soul.

The date before your parents' funeral.

(A/N)
Another short chapter cuz idk how to continue it from there sooo there ya have it folks~ and regarding reader's quirk, im still contemplating sooooo u guys can still comment on your opinion. I'm thinking of a simple but op quirk for reader...