35

It has been exactly one week since all the drama with Jungkook happened. I rubbed my eyes and sat straight in my bed. It's probably very early... I grabbed my phone off my night stand and looked at the time. As expected, 6 o'clock. I glanced over at the other girls, still sleeping peacefully.

I decided to go to the bathroom and wash up before having breakfast in the cafeteria. I got out of bed and pulled the cupboards of my wardrobe open. I threw a small towel over my shoulder and grabbed my makeup bag. Since my first class starts at 10 and breakfast is at 8, I won't change my clothes. My sweatpants and shirt are just fine.

I quietly left the dorm and started walking lazily to the girls bathroom. On the way, I noticed Park Jimin coming directly towards me. I felt anxious for a second but then realized that I'm a bad bitch and he can't do anything to me. There were a few steps left to the bathroom,so I hurriedly shuffled into it and closed the door.

I put my ear on the door to check if he kept walking, but for some reason I didn't hear his footsteps anymore. I held my breath and listened for another minute. Then I heard a deep sigh. Is he waiting in front of the door?? Ah shit... Shit!

I turned my face to the sinks and shuffled over to wash my face. I dried my face with the towel and opened my makeup bag. Ofcourse I'm not gonna cake my face. But a bit of skincare is needed. I got out my toner and cleaned my face. As I was rubbing my face with the cotton pad I heard Jimin's voice humming softly.

Just what in the hell is he doing?? Damn, this dude... I shrugged and moisturized my face carefully. I threw the used cotton pads away and put the toner and moisturizer back in my bag. I curled my lashes and applied a little bit of concealer under my eyes. I smudged just a tiny bit of kohl on my eyes and blinked a few times in the mirror. Alright, I look decent.

I packed my stuff, washed my hands and swung the door of the bathroom open with my makeup bag under my arm. This gives me bad memories... I was going to walk away immediately but Jimin turned to me in a nanosecond.

"Hey, I, um, can we talk..?" He stuttered and pushed his hands into pockets.

I frowned a little bit and was going to say no, but then I noticed he was being genuine. I felt a little confused as Jimin looked into my eyes. I missed that... Or maybe I didn't. I scratched the side of my head and nodded softly.

Jimin looked relieved and pointed at a table in the hallway, just a few meters away from where we were standing. "Let's sit there," he said.

I crossed my arms as we walked towards the table. I felt a bit uncomfortable, even though I really wanted to know what he was going to tell me. We sat down silently and I avoided his looks.

"What do you want?" I bellowed, and felt bad right after. That sounded harsh, didn't it? But doesn't he deserve it, though?

"I just wanted to apologize for being such an inconsiderate asshole. I know that I've hurt you, and I know that you won't accept any excuses. So even if I say I was under the influence of alcohol that day, you still won't accept that. I just don't know. I don't want to have a bad relationship with you, after all you're my best friend since middle school. Actually I don't know if I can still call you that..." He started to explain with a clear voice.

It's like he knew exactly what to say. As if he had prepared this all. I listened carefully as I kept looking down.

"I was just so jealous of you being with Jungkook. I couldn't stand it. I kept making a fuss about everything, I hurt you, and I know that has brought you down. I'm sorry Dina. Although it sounds like a shitty apology, I really am sorry. I just want our friendship back." He continued.

He looked at me with questioning eyes. For some reason I wanted to believe him. But then I got reminded of the way he would push his body onto me in Jungkook's bathroom. But he was drunk, right? Don't they say that someone who does it once will do it again? I closed my eyes and tried to keep my tears back. I know I need more than Jiyoon to support me at this time, since all of this happened with Jungkook. I tried to keep my tears back.

"But you didn't just hurt me, you sexually harassed me." I let out and looked straight into his eyes.

"How can you expect from me to fall back into your arms after that? Especially after all this shit with Jungkook... I'm hurting, both because of you and him." I said with tears in my eyes.

Stupid tears. I have to look strong! Why do I have to cry like this?! I wiped my tears away frustratedly. Okay, calm down Dina, you got this. Jimin opened his mouth and started talking again.

"I know and you're right to be angry at me for that. I admit it, I was careless and... I don't even know what to say for myself, I'm so embarrassed... I can only apologize to you and hope you'll forgive me. Ofcourse it doesn't have to be immediately, you are the one to decide whenever you forgive me. And it doesn't matter when that is, I just want you to know that I'll be waiting for you and that I'm truly sorry." Jimin replied and nonchalantly wiped away a few tears from the corner of his eye.

"It's almost 8, I should go back to the dorm..." I mumbled and stood up in a rush.

"Oh, okay, sure... take care" Jimin faltered and stood up too.

He put his hands in his pockets again as I left the table without saying a thing. I just want to go. I need time, time to think about this whole mess. I breathed out ponderously. What do I do now? I walked towards my dorm with steady steps. I have to tell Jiyoon everything.

hello cuties, i've been doing a lot of assignments these days. i'm busy most of the day 😪 anyways, how'd you like the new chapter? please let me know! 💓