Chapter 12

"Sir, your lunch meeting with Mr. Kwon has been cancelled. He had an emergency back home so he gone back to Thailand. But he said he will call us and come back here for you--"

How dare that old pig!

"Cut the crap. Tell Mr. Kwon to go to hell with all his crap. Where are the files that I asked you yesterday?"

I asked in a cold tone. I even saw her flinched because of that. tsk!

"H-here sir.", my secretary handed me a brown envelope. I then signaled her to leave my office.

I am reading some financial report when some idiots barged in my damn office.

"Hindi kasi ganun yun, Honeypie!"

"Pwede ba Yhow, shut the hell up!"

"Sorry na kasi Babyboy eh~ lumapit lang yung babae sakin nagselos kana agad. May tinanong lang."

Oh what a wonderful life.
Harris on the other hand sittled himself on the side.

"What's up?" I asked the normal one, Harris.

"We found 'em."

Great. Just great.

"Call the boards. We'll going to have a blast day tomorrow." I said with a finality in my voice. He just noded.

"Baby Seb! Look at me!" I turned my head towards Johann that I didn't even noticed was already infront of me. What's this idiot's problem now?

"Tell Baby Thirdy to make usap to me na. Inexplain ko na nangyari eh ayaw parin akong kausapin--" I open a new folder to check. He stop when he noticed  what I did," You're not listening to me~!" he made this weird face and sit in the chair in front of me. Finally, I have peace.

---
I stop my car infront of my house. An atache case on my hand and I'm off. I give my car keys to Mang Tomas, our driver. Well he knows what to do.

As I enter my home it is really unusual that it's quiet. Very unusual. Where is she this time?

I saw Johann gone to the kitchen maybe to find food. He even pull Harris and Third with him. What a bunch of--

"Brad! Heaven dito!" I heard some gasps when I entered our kitchen. I saw the three monkeys just beside the sliding door. What's going on?

"Brad. Hanep!" I heard Third commented. Seriously?

"Have you seen my... Wife!?"

There, I saw my beautiful wife in her two piece with her friends. Please note the sarcasm.
What the hell is she wearing?

"Uh... Hi Vivikow hihi" She dared to laugh in this kind of situation? Just wow.

Actually, there's nothing I can say in her body. She's fair. Skinny. And those breast are just---

the fuck!? Wake up, man!

I don't have a problem with what she's wearing. Really! But infront of these dickheads? Not in their wildest dreams!

I smack their heads in a swift move. Great! Now I'm all heat to kill an ass. So fucking ready!

Harris instantly get his ass inside but these two No-Balls have their guts to take a glance before going inside the house.

"Tay... peace tayo hihi" nagpeace sign pa talaga. ha! takte! I remove my coat the moment I get near her side and bend a little para isoot sakanya.