Chapter 19

"How do I look?" Ronda asked, looking at herself in the mirror in the hotel room she was sharing with Dean at the golf course where the charity event organised by WWE was being held. She was wearing a light red polo shirt, black shorts and a white belt. The golfing attire was completed with a black baseball cap with the Rowdy Ronda Rousey logo on it.

"As amazing as anyone could in golf gear," Dean said, walking over to stand behind her. He slipped his arms around her waist. "Those legs especially, they're to die for."

Using the mirror to look him in the eye, Ronda smiled. "Thank you, baby. You know how to make a girl feel good about herself."

"What about me? How do I look?" he asked.

"I'm still getting used to the short hair," Ronda replied honestly.

At the urging of Vince McMahon, Dean had cut his hair short a week earlier, with the idea being that it would be more suitable for the heel character that he was now playing. While she didn't dislike the new look, Ronda was still having a hard time stopping herself finding it strange every time she looked at it. She knew that would pass, though.

"Me too," he admitted.

"But you do look like a pro golfer," she added with a grin. Dean was wearing black pants and a dark grey polo shirt. He also had a black cap to go with it, which was currently sitting on the bed. "You have no red, though. We're representing Raw."

"I can represent them without wearing red. I don't know who me and Seth and playing, but we're going to win," he assured her.

Ronda put her hands on top of his, which were clasped around her stomach. "I love it when you get competitive," she said, feeling herself starting to get turned on. Sadly, there was no time for sex. They were due down in the lobby right now, to join the rest of the players.

"It's not the taking part, it's the winning," Dean said.

"At least we both have good partners," Ronda said. She had played a few rounds with Dean and Seth in recent weeks so that they wouldn't be coming into the charity event feeling rusty. She had seen enough to know that Seth was the best of the three of them. Luckily for her, it had turned out that in inviting Clementine Everett to play with her, she made an excellent selection. Clementine had revealed that she played most weekends, and had a handicap that was probably lower than anyone else that would be playing on behalf of either Raw or Smackdown.

"Overall, I think Raw have the strongest team," Dean said. "We really ought to be winning this thing."

"If we do, it's half a million dollars for that firefighter's charity Kurt chose."

"Yep, and we get the bragging rights," Dean said. Clearly, that was the more important thing to him.

"That's awful," Ronda giggled.

He shrugged. "I'm competitive."

"So what happens if we lose?" Ronda enquired.

"I'll probably spend all night sulking," Dean admitted frankly.

"And if we win?"

"Then I'll be in a very good mood, so make sure you and Clem win your point, and I'll make sure there's a suitable reward tonight when we get back here."

Ronda trembled slightly in excitement, knowing exactly what he was talking about. "I like it when I get rewarded for being a good girl."

"It's better when you're a bad girl," Dean replied gruffly.

"Yeah, it is," she breathed. "That's when you like to tie me up."

Dean leaned down and nibbled at the side of her neck. "You know it, darin'. You're very bad sometimes. The baddest woman on the planet, I've heard. The only way to keep you under control is to tie you up."