Chapter 30

Ronda and Clementine: In at the Deep End was going to be the title of the popular duo's second WWE Network show. The first scenes that needed to be filmed were Clementine being taught to dive by a scuba instructor. To that end, WWE had arranged for them to fly to Hawaii, where Clem would undergo an intensive scuba training course over a period of several days. Assuming she successfully completed the course, she would become a certified diver. The first day of the course was going to take place in the indoor pool at their hotel, which WWE had convinced them to close to the public for the day.

Thanks to the generous invitation from Hunter, Alexa had also been included in the plans for the show. Her relationship with Clementine was public knowledge, so it would be a nice touch for the viewers to see Alexa there to support her girlfriend every step of the way through what promised to be a very challenging, and at times frightening experience.

"It's just a shame Dean's not here," Clementine said as the three women walked through the hotel towards the pool area, where Clem would meet her instructor for the first time. Naturally, a film crew were ready and waiting to capture the introductory encounter for the show.

While Dean would be joining the three women on the trip to Australia when then the actual shark diving part of the show was filmed, he was currently back in America working his usual schedule of WWE live events.

"It is a shame," Ronda said with a sigh. Being away from her man was never something she liked.

Alexa had other thoughts on her mind. As they walked, she discreetly admired Clem's figure in the wetsuit that she was wearing in preparation for her dive training. It was a custom designed suit that Alexa had purchased for her as a gift. It was predominantly white, with a discreet pattern in purple. They were the same colours as Clem's favourite cap, which, rarely, she wasn't wearing. The finishing touch was the word Clementine in fancy purple writing on the back of the suit. "Who would have ever thought someone could look so sexy in wetsuit?" Alexa said, gently biting her bottom lip.

"Shush," Clem said, embarrassed by the comment with Ronda walking beside them. Her skin tone wasn't dark enough to entirely conceal the fact that she was blushing.

Grinning, Ronda decided to needle her friend a little bit. She made a point of admiring Clem herself and nodding her approval. "It is a very nice suit. Fits perfectly, too. Look at that figure."

"Alright, shut up," Clementine said with a giggle, knowing exactly what Ronda was doing.

Ronda and Alexa both laughed at her reaction. Up ahead, there was a sign pointing the way to the swimming pool.

"Here we go," Clem said, some nerves evident in her voice now that the prospect of her dive training was so close at hand.

Reflecting on past experiences, Ronda felt like she knew how this was going to go. Clem would start off the training quite nervously, gain confidence in herself as it went on, and by the end of it would probably be a better diver than Ronda herself.

Although she was not going to be in the water at any point during the filming, this was still a Ronda and Clementine show, which meant that she was a co-star. For that reason, she would be doing quite a few pieces to camera as the show went on, answering questions about what Clem was experiencing. Alexa would also be on camera, giving her reactions to what was happening.

The trio approached the pool area. A middle aged man with short greying hair was standing there waiting for them. He introduced himself as the show's director and spent a couple of minutes explaining once more to Ronda and Alexa what their roles were going to be.

"Okay, Clem," he said, moving on. "You're going to give me a minute to get back into position, then you're going to walk into the pool area and meet your instructor. We'll be filming, so no bad language," he added as an attempt at a joke.