Love is... love

Love. What does it mean? The definition of love is, to take from the dictionary, an intense feeling of strong affection.

I personally think love... after the butterflies fade, and there are hard days, love becomes a choice. Sure, that sticky sweet feeling and flutters are there. But to bring people together. Then you have to choose to love someone.

But, love is meant for everyone. Everyone deserves love. Even when it's hard. Sure, you may fight with your significant other... but you still love them, right? Of course, I don't mean abusive relationships (Those should be avoided). No one should be denied one of the few things that everyone needs. You can't tell someone that they shouldn't love someone because they're the same sex. 

That's stupid. 

In a world of so much hate, drama, and sadness, why do we need to tear down the one thing that humans can give? Anybody can give love. 

And we need to support those willing to give it. Are you giving love? If you're hating someone because they care for others... then no. Let the ones trying to spread happiness the one way they can do it. It's not hard, and even if you don't support it... at least don't hate it. 

Love.. love is love. There's no strings attached when you truly love someone, and it doesn't matter what sex they are. If you love someone... then you love someone. It's a choice you make. 

(This is my first contest entry... and I didn't really know what to do....)