Aomine - Misunderstanding

Aomine x Reader

This is a continuation of the previous lemon (Voracity).

The feeling of his bare flesh on your skin is amazing. Both of your bodies are slick with sweat and you squeeze the muscles on his arm and neck as he lifts you up onto him.

You aren't sure if your parents are home but it's too late to check. Your mind goes blank as soon as you feel his shaft slide into you, feral moans passing from both of your lips. From then on nothing else mattered he pounded you hard and fast just like you wanted bringing you close to your second release of the day.

Several rounds of cum are served but it isn't enough for either of you. Still hot and horny you decide it's time for something different so you pull yourself off him and go to your cupboard, searching the back for your toys.

* * *

Digging in the cupboard, you select a wiffle, ring, vibrator and some fluffy handcuffs.

“Hey what you got there?”

“It's a surprise but I think you’ll like it,” you say hiding the objects behind your back.

“He he,” he laughs.

You straddle his lap and whilst distracting him with your lips you cuff his hands to the headboard.

“What the hell is this [NAME] !”

“I know you're into it you closet masochist?”

You then use the gag on him to shut off his incandesent rambling. Doing the same to his ankles as you had with his wrists; you tether him to the corner posts . You tease his cock until it’s seeping precum and then attach a small vibrator to the member; using a rubber band you wind it tightly around the base of his length and then let it snap into place. As he is about to come you start attending to his anus, but not before you slide a cock ring over his shaft.

When your finger probes his leather cheerio he starts to struggle. He struggles and tries to break free, chaffing his wrists until they are raw and start to bleed.

SNAP!!

Eventually he manages to break one, grabbing your wrist he then breaks the other cuff. You're terrified because he looks furious as he tosses the wiffle.

“Where are the keys?” he asks, his voice barely audible, but laced with a venomous undertone.

“O-on the s-side table,” you tremble, his silent rage frightening you much more than his normal loud outbursts.

Without letting you go he stretches and grabs hold of the keys. The vibrator remote is waterproof so whilst his attention is elsewhere you put it in your mouth.

He rips a corner of the bedsheet and ties your hands behind your back and then works on releasing his ankles.

Once free he gets behind you and as his fingers play with your anus you try fighting back.

‘Sure you had wanted to pound his back entrance but that was different because that was his only hole.’

Strain as you might you are unable to stop Daiki from doing what he wants. In fact your struggling seems to make him even more excited. In truth he had never thought about doing this with you, but seeing your hole throb as he plays with it makes him want to explore this forbidden source.

Picking up the discarded gag he forces it into your mouth cutting off your shrill rants.

Whilst preparing you he doesn’t take off the cock ring, and instead lets the precum dribble out of the tip. He has trouble trying to take off the vibrator, and that’s when you start playing with the buttons; using your tongue to change speeds. His hand grips one of your ass cheeks almost painfully as he tries to calm himself.

“Let’s see who comes first,” he growls then increases his ministrations, leaving the vibrator in place.

He sweats as he continues to finger you. ‘This is gonna be tight.’ Leaving you on the bed, he goes to search the back of your kinky closet.

"No lube? Were planning on fucking me dry?!"

He looks down at his fountain and rubs the moisture up and down his length.

“This is gonna have to do,” he mutters, returning  to the bed and pulling your leg to bring you closer. Then with a swift motion he plunges into you. You are so tight that only a small portion of his length enters you before he is forced to an abrupt halt. You utter a muffled shout, more in surprise than pain.

“S**t! Are you okay?” Aomine asks.
To him you feel amazing but you are so unbelievably tight that he thought he had hurt you with his rough entry. He lifts you up by the hair to see that your eyes have rolled back in pleasure.

“I bet you've never had a brownie this big before, coming in or out of you,” he chuckles with a wicked smile.

He anal fucks you with your ass in the air and face on a pillow, the ball gag making you drool and the cushion smothering your moans.

He fucks you from behind still wearing the cock ring, and suffering the onslaught of the vibrator. He pulls out of you momentarily, to remove the ring when he can’t bear it any longer, and as the blood begins to flow again and the numbness fades away, the vibrations from the toy become too much to handle. Bending over you his arm slips past your waist and his fingers find their way to your womanhood, and you both come when he starts fondling your clit.

Huff, huff, huff. Flopping down beside you he smiles, his arm reaching out to touch the back of your head; unhooking the gag. In the end you don't ask because you are so exhausted and have lost your voice from screaming so much, but he says, “I didn’t get turned on from you pinching me but because inside the train was the first time I had ever entered you raw. Don’t read between the lines so much," he flicks your forehead, "I’m a straightforward guy and if I want something I will tell you. . . Speaking of which,” he grins micheviously as he leans towards your ear and whispers one of his dirty fantasies. 

It was a bit short but hope you enjoyed nonetheless. If you did then Vote/ Comment/ Share, or all 3.