It or Them?

Oh, well, wonderful. I thought he'd say something better in a reply.

"Hmm.."

I had my hands entwined together in front of me and he had his stuffed in his pockets. I glance over at him to see him stare around the place, maybe taking in the calm serene surrounding.
I look up at the sky and comment, "The sky is beautiful-"
I inhale deeply in the process shutting my eyes, "-and breathtaking."

"Yes, it is." I hear him agree silently.

I open my eyes to look at him and guess what? He had been gazing at me all this time.

I snap in his face and he immediately straightens up.
"I-uhh.."
He clears his throat and looks away, muttering a sorry.

"I beg your pardon? Did you just apologise?"

"Yes."

"For?"

"Look, I'm sorry for the rude behaviour."

And what about the water splash? Doesn't that count too?

"It's alright." I muttered, forgiving him.

We strolled in the lawn quietly untill I decided to break the awkward silence.

"So...umm...what do you do Harry?"

"Work."

"Work, okay. What work exac-"

"At the shed."

"At the shed?"

Huh?
Is he crazy or what?

What kind of an answer is that.
At the shed.

"Come with me, I'll narrate there.", he looks towards the fence.

"Oh"

Before I have the time to process the situation, he grabs my hand and starts walking in the direction of the fence which parts the house from the other house which sits a few yards away.

At the sudden touch my heart flutters and my face heats up followed by my growling stomach.

"Did you eat something?"

Almost instantly he catches the sound of my growls and at that question my cheeks heat up way more than they did earlier and I bet I would be looking as red as a tomato. I'm glad he cannot see as he's looking in the front.

"No."
I say and continue to follow him through the lawn.

As we come closer, my line of vision becomes wider and I can almost see a huge empty ground from that distance.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see."

With that he extends his free hand and pushes open a tiny door attached to the fence which I didn't spot before.

We step out of the Rosewood premises and onto the empty ground which much to my surprise is not so empty after all.

The ground is huge no doubt but it's not empty. There's a tiny horse stable to my right which from the looks of it is quite old and the ground around it is outlined in white chalk depicting a race course. Just a tiny version of it.

I glance to my side, taking a good look at the ground. 

The sky and the ground almost blend evenly together even though they are two completely different horizons.

We walk over to my left where there's a little shed sitting a few feet beside a tall tree.
We reach the shed and Harry picks a stick from the side which looks more like a tool to pluck fruits from a tree.