Hate That I Love You [Zerrie Fanfic] by: LMPHFanfics

Hate That I Love You [Zerrie Fanfic] by; LMPHFanfics

Description

Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards have an on-going hatred for each other ever since that day in boot camp when just for fun between the five boys ruined something important in Perrie's life, and she's determined to stay away from him for the rest of her existence. The feeling is mutual, but it's not that easy when she's in a girl band and he's in a boyband under Simon Cowell's record, along with billions of people around the world watching their every move.

On the year 2012, Little Mix and One Direction are put together in a tour around the world for 8 months and the flames go higher as the old enemies reunite and stay together  against their will. The troubled, misunderstood, bad boy wont stop until the pure, innocent, sweet girl beyond repair. They both set out on a quest to ruin each other behind the cameras: sabotage dates, wardrobe malfunction, secret videos, everything it takes to get payback. Between lines of getting revenge and messing with each other, are those odd moments of friendship, music, sharing, and sweet endeavors that neither wants to acknowledge, and probably never will.

The first one to fall loses, but the one who falls when it's too late will have restart the game and win the other one back. It's all fun and games until you realize that hate is a strong word.

^_-

Story Status: On Going

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/13970983-hate-that-i-love-you