Chapter Four (RS4)

>Accessing...
>Analyzing Map System
>Analyzation Process Complete
.
.
.
.

Phil only went to college because he figured it had to be better than his other previous school experiences, although he knew that wasn't likely.

The only reasons Phil went to the newly built Riddle University because it was local, it was cheap, and he didn't have any particular plans for the rest of his life, so it wouldn't matter what classes he took.

___________________________

Phil sat forward in his desk, and started to think of a plan to escape. Again. He was starting to get a little too good at escaping places. An escaped felon wouldn't be as good as him.

Phil let out a sigh and shifted in his seat, as he took a quick glance around the room, his eyes landing on the fat man sitting at the head of the classroom.

Mr. Munch, Phil's current teacher reached forward on his desk, and made a motion as if he was pressing a button. Phil only had a moment to wonder what the button could do before the ground under him opened up and a sudden feeling of weightlessness overtook him.

___________________________
At first, he thought this Riddle school was just like the other three he escaped from. Just when he considered trying to make his fourth escape, he found out it was completely different.

Phil's stomach lurched as he fell, his brain unable to comprehend the circumstances. He snapped out of it, and twisted around to see where he was going to land, only to get a face full of hot air.

Phil was falling towards an open cavern of red, boiling liquid. His mouth opened in shock, and his vocal chords let loose what would be his last sound he would ever make on this earthly realm. 

As sudden as a sneeze, Phil hit the boiling lava, and he was no more. Left to burn alive until he was nothing.

left-

to-

W̵̸̴̡͚͙̺͙͍͓͓̭A̛҉̙̪̬̺͔͇̩̹̜̝͈̭K̸̢̨̜̙͕̯͈̭͍͓̼̫͖E͟҉͕͍̞͕͈̲̹͚̞͙̥̻ ̷̶̡̨̹͎͙̜̻̜̻̬͢Ù̶͕͇͔͉̭̀͡͝P̛̺͕̭͕̦̜̮̬̪̠͉͉̠̙̩͇̖͞ W̵̸̴̡͚͙̺͙͍͓͓̭A̛҉̙̪̬̺͔͇̩̹̜̝͈̭K̸̢̨̜̙͕̯͈̭͍͓̼̫͖E͟҉͕͍̞͕͈̲̹͚̞͙̥̻ ̷̶̡̨̹͎͙̜̻̜̻̬͢Ù̶͕͇͔͉̭̀͡͝P̛̺͕̭͕̦̜̮̬̪̠͉͉̠̙̩͇̖͞ W̵̸̴̡͚͙̺͙͍͓͓̭A̛҉̙̪̬̺͔͇̩̹̜̝͈̭K̸̢̨̜̙͕̯͈̭͍͓̼̫͖E͟҉͕͍̞͕͈̲̹͚̞͙̥̻ ̷̶̡̨̹͎͙̜̻̜̻̬͢Ù̶͕͇͔͉̭̀͡͝P̛̺͕̭͕̦̜̮̬̪̠͉͉̠̙̩͇̖͞
ERROR ;)@&;/)$/)&@$&
ERROR )&;@);)&0$(8(&;:

404 dream not found

___________________________

Phil's teacher, Mr. Munch, was the original architect of Riddle University.

The school was built above a long pit of lava that he himself dug near an active underwater volcano.

His plan to murder Phil Eggtree, to forever rid him of this world, succeeded.

And no one cared.

Every other student of Riddle University eventually died, from car wrecks, old age, and unforeseen disasters.

Each one, on their death bed, whispered their final wish:

"Please don't let their be any more Riddle school g̶a̶m̶e̶s̶ fanfictions."